Three attack-minded players of Nigerian descent were on target for their respective clubs in league matches on Sunday, September 11.
In a Danish Super Liga match at the Brøndby Stadion, summer signing from Red Star Belgrade Ohi Omoijuanfo made it two goals in as many games for his new employers Brondby after scoring in a 2-2 draw with Tosin Kehinde's Randers.
On his home debut, Omoijuanfo needed fifty four seconds to open the scoring but he had to leave the pitch in the 20th minute after suffering a knock.
Moses Simon's goal counted for nothing as Nantes were beaten for the third time this season, losing 3-2 to Lorient in a French Ligue 1 match at Stade Yves Allainmat - Le Moustoir.
Five minutes from time, the Nigeria international pulled one back with an effort from outside the box, taking his tally to three goals this term.
Simon had missed the last two games before the trip to Lorient due to injury.
Netherlands U19 international Emanuel Emegha continued his fine start to the season by scoring and providing an assist in SK Sturm Graz's 2-0 win at SK Austria Klagenfurt.
In the fourth minute of stoppage time, Emegha received the ball at the halfway line, embarked on a run before slotting past the goalkeeper.
The 19-year-old has directly participated in six goals from ten all-competition appearances this season.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Nigeria beat Turkish giants Galatasaray in friendly ahead of FIFA U17 Women's World Cup
- Nigeria-eligible CB helps Celtic maintain unbeaten home record under Postecoglou
- PL 2 : Dutch-Nigerian winger on target as Arsenal share spoils with Liverpool
- Crystal Palace 1 Chelsea 2 : Two former Nigeria invitees in action but Chukwuemeka misses out
- Southampton 1 Everton 2 : Aribo scores, Iwobi provides another game-winning assist
- Oyedele and Shoretire on target as Manchester United youth teams suffer mixed fortunes
- Nwaneri inspires Arsenal U18s to comeback win over Norwich with goal and assist
- No home debut for Golden Eaglets-eligible midfielder as Arsenal announce squad v Spurs
- Official : 'Quick and aggressive defender' signs new contract with Chelsea
- Snapped : Irish-Nigerian teenager takes part in Celtic's final training session pre-Motherwell
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football