Football365 has compiled a list of every club's youngest player to debut in the English Premier League, with two players of Nigerian descent making the cut.
The list was inspired by none other than Ethan Nwaneri, who a week ago became the youngest player in Premier League and Arsenal history to feature in the Premier League, aged 15 years and 181 days.
A product of Arsenal's Hale End Academy, the Anglo-Nigerian attacking midfielder broke the Premier League record previously held by Harvey Elliot who was 16 years and 30 days old when he played for Fulham in May 2019.
Football365 highlighted that not everyone is impressed that Nwaneri made his senior debut against Brentford on Sunday, September 18.
Aged 17 years, 11 months and 5 days, George Ndah remains the youngest player to feature for Crystal Palace in the Premier League.
The striker made the first of his 28 Premier League appearances in a 5-0 loss to Liverpool on November 28, 1992, coming off the bench to replace Lee Sinnott with seventeen minutes left on the clock.
The Camberwell native was called up to the Super Eagles in 1999 but an injury prevented him from linking up with the squad.
After leaving Crystal Palace in 1997, Ndah turned out for Swindon Town and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Photo Credit : cpfc.co.uk
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool interested in 2019 AFCON winner
- Germany's Musiala fails to break World Cup record held by Nigeria legend but sets two new ones
- 'Hope Potter is watching', 'Has been superb' - Nigerians react to Ziyech's display for Morocco
- World Cup 2022 : Ex-Super Eagles star reveals how Morocco must approach round of 16 game
- 'Osimhen would have been like Maradona in 1986' - Pinnick regrets Nigeria's absence in Qatar
- Five Super Eagles players that needed World Cup 2022 in Qatar as shop window
- PL Intl Cup : Anglo-Nigerian CB reveals positives from Arsenal defeat to Sparta Prague
- Premier League clubs monitoring the situation of Chelsea Academy product Aina
- Qatar based football agent pledges to support Nigeria's Emiloju FC
- Man Utd legend admits Bassey has not yet reached the level of Lisandro Martínez
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football