The Super Eagles held their penultimate training session on Sunday before their trip to the Algerian coastal city Oran, where they will do battle with the Fennec Foxes on Tuesday evening in an international friendly.
Alllnigeriasoccer.com has been told that the Super Eagles players and officials will fly out to Oran as from 0900 hours on Monday morning.
The Super Eagles have been based in Constantine since the start of the international break and trained for the last time in the city this evening.
The players are scheduled to train at the Stade Olympique d'Oran (Bir El Djir) pitch tomorrow evening.
At the end of today's workout, team officials informed that manager Jose Peserio has no fresh injury worries heading into the game against the Dessert Warriors, meaning twenty two players are expected to be named in the matchday squad.
The Portuguese football tactician will not be able to call upon the services of two English-based players in the shape of William Troost-Ekong (Watford) and Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City) for tomorrow's encounter, with both withdrawing from the squad due to injury.
Nigeria are seeking their first win in four attempts against Algeria, having lost three consecutive matches.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- 'More popular than Wizkid', 'Saka for Golden Boot', What a goal' - Nigerians applaud England winger
- World Cup 2022 : Akinfenwa predicts England will beat Senegal 2-1 and Kane will score
- Arsenal boss Arteta takes two Flying Eagles-eligible players to Dubai for training camp
- Opinion : Why Fulham central defender Tosin should choose Nigeria over England
- Two Nigeria-eligible players named in Man Utd travelling squad for training camp in Spain
- Official : Udinese tie down 2013 U17 World Cup-winning striker to new deal
- Leicester City reveal why Super Falcons defender missed 8-0 loss to Chelsea
- Chelsea urged to re-sign 2022 World Cup star of Nigerian descent
- Battle of Lions : Bolton legend Okocha insists Senegal have what it takes to beat England
- Arsenal handed boost in pursuit of African winger
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football