Nigeria coach Jose Peseiro has heaped praises on Casa Pia winger, Savior Godwin.
Pesiero handed the Portuguese-based winger his first senior national team call-up for the double header friendly against Algeria.
Saviour came off the bench when the Super Eagles played a 2-2 draw with the B team of Algeria last Friday.
The former Nigeria youth international went on to make his first official appearance for the senior national team in the 2-1 loss to Algeria on Tuesday night.
He was brought on in the 68th minute as a replacement for Ademola Lookman but couldn't inspire the Eagles to a win nor a draw.
Peseiro while speaking with NFF TV praised Godwin for his display in the two encounters.
"As regards Godwin, the first time he played in the national team he did well".
The 62-year-old went on to talk about the invitation of new players to the team for the double header friendly, saying he's happy with the job done during the September camping.
"I put about nine different players, some players I didn't know in the past. For this camp we changed a lot of players, only 12 players were involved in the last camping.
"I'm happy with them. Everybody played and I'm happy for the job done."
The next assignment for Jose Peseiro is the International friendly encounter against his country of birth, Portugal on the 17th of November, 2022.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool interested in 2019 AFCON winner
- Germany's Musiala fails to break World Cup record held by Nigeria legend but sets two new ones
- 'Hope Potter is watching', 'Has been superb' - Nigerians react to Ziyech's display for Morocco
- World Cup 2022 : Ex-Super Eagles star reveals how Morocco must approach round of 16 game
- 'Osimhen would have been like Maradona in 1986' - Pinnick regrets Nigeria's absence in Qatar
- Five Super Eagles players that needed World Cup 2022 in Qatar as shop window
- PL Intl Cup : Anglo-Nigerian CB reveals positives from Arsenal defeat to Sparta Prague
- Premier League clubs monitoring the situation of Chelsea Academy product Aina
- Qatar based football agent pledges to support Nigeria's Emiloju FC
- Man Utd legend admits Bassey has not yet reached the level of Lisandro Martínez
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football