UECL : Villarreal's Chukwueze continues fine form in Europe, Zalgiris' Oyewusi nets bracePublished: October 27, 2022
European football competitions returned this evening 27th October, 2022, and Nigeria-eligible footballers were in action for their respective clubs.
Allnigeriasoccer.com presents the top performers of the matchday five of the UEFA Europa Conference League.
We kick-start in the UEFA Europa Conference League group C where Samuel Chukwueze's goal wasn't enough to give Villarreal the maximum points.
Villarreal and Hapoel Be'er Sheva F.C played out a 2-2 draw in their matchday five encounter.
Three minutes into the second half, Tomer Hemed scored to give the visitors the lead.
Chukwueze who played the entire duration of the game found the back of the net in the 57th minute to put his employers back on level terms.
Arnaut Danjuma then put the Yellow Submarines ahead with his goal in the 70th minute but a 79th minute goal from Sagiv Yehezkel made both sides share the spoils.
In the five matches played, Chukwueze has scored two goals and assisted two.
Still in the third tier of European club football. Mathias Oyewusi scored a brace for FK Žalgiris in their 2-2 draw with FC Basel.
Andy Diouf put the hosts ahead in the first minute of the game before Andi Zeqiri added another in the 17th minute.
Oyewusi then went on to draw one back for FK Žalgiris three minutes before halftime.
The Nigerian found the leveller in the 62nd minute after combining with Francis Kyeremeh.
The draw ensures that Žalgiris are still in the race to make it to the knockout stages of the UEFA Europa Conference League.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- 2024 Olympic qualifier: Three hits and three flops from Super Falcons goalless draw against Cameroon
- Super Falcons player ratings: Echegini makes a statement; Ohale evergreen; Nnadozie safe hands; Oshoala struggles
- Oshoala frustrated to be substituted and four other takeaways from Super Falcons draw v Cameroon
- Cameroon 0 Nigeria 0: Echegini's goal ruled out as Super Falcons forced to goalless draw in Olympic qualifier
- Troost-Ekong namechecks two Super Eagles players behind his decision not to quit national team pre-AFCON
- 'One of the best players in the world' - Saudi Pro League target Troost-Ekong fancies playing with Ronaldo
- Ohale v Onguene: The key battle that could decide Super Falcons' clash against Indomitable Lionesses
- Super Eagles-eligible striker tight-lipped on future amid Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United links
- Seamless betting: How to use a single bonus across casino and sports
- Everything you need to know about Super Falcons mouthwatering clash against Indomitable Lionesses
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football