Spurs reignite interest in N44.3b-rated Nigeria striker as possible replacement for KanePublished: November 08, 2022
Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly still interested in signing Nigeria international Victor Osimhen.
According to Italian transfer market expert Rudy Galetti, Tottenham Hotspur have identified the Napoli star as an ideal replacement for prolific England striker Harry Kane.
Bayern Munich are keeping tabs on Kane ahead of a potential switch to the German champions next summer.
The 29-year-old has less than two years to run on his contract with Tottenham and talks on a new deal are on hold until after the 2022 World Cup.
Osimhen was genuinely linked with a move to the north Londoners in 2020, when Jose Mourinho was coaching the club, but Napoli won the race for his services, signing him for a club record fee of 70 million euros.
The stumbling block to Tottenham signing Osimhen is Napoli's 100 million euros (N44.3 billion in Nigerian currency) valuation of the 23-year-old, who is under contract until June 30, 2025.
The 2015 FIFA U17 World Cup winner has appeared in 75 games for Napoli across all competitions, registering 37 goals and 11 assists.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Ex-Premier League star reveals how Iwobi contributed to nullifying Saka, Martinelli threat
- Iheanacho involved in three goals as Leicester City beat Aston Villa 4-2
- Golden Eaglets-eligible striker scores in back-to-back games for Manchester United youth team
- 'Showed a lot of skill' - Chelsea legend Glenn Hoddle waxes lyrical about 'intelligent' Madueke
- Ideho makes first appearance for Arsenal U21 after returning from Flying Eagles duty
- 'The changes were spectacular' - Flying Eagles captain hails Ladan Bosso for inspired substitutions
- Every word Zambia coach said on Flying Eagles, delay at airport, NFF, AFCON chances and more
- 'Supposed to be playing for U23s' - Manu Garba names the Flying Eagles player that impressed him
- Most expensive player of Nigerian descent in Chelsea's history sparkles on PL debut
- Nigeria 4 Zambia 2 : Sarki, Olamilekan, Uchegbu, Lawal on target for Flying Eagles in 6-goal thriller
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football