Allnigeriasoccer.com's round-up of the players of Nigerian descent on target for their respective clubs in English Football League matches on Saturday, November 19.
The Championship is on break due to the upcoming World Cup, so no matches were played in the division.
In the League One, former Flying Eagles invitee Freddie Ladapo is now one goal shy of reaching double figures this season after his strike helped Ipswich Town claim a 2-0 win over Exeter City at St James Park.
Eleven minutes in, Ladapo opened the scoring when he headed into the bottom corner after a delivery from Marcus Harness.
He has scored six goals in the League One, two in the Papa Johns Trophy and one came in the FA Cup.
Bolton Wanderers are in the playoff places after a 2-1 road win against Fleetwood Town at Highbury Stadium saw them climb to fifth position in the table with 31 points from eighteen games.
Deep in stoppage time, Dapo Afolayan netted the game-winning goal when he slotted home a low cross from a teammate.
The 25-year-old has scored three goals in the third tier this season, all of them winning goals.
Against Peterborough United, Afolayan bagged the only goal of the game in the 86th minute, and also scored the last goal in the 75th minute of a come from behind 3-2 win over Accrington Stanley.
Photo Credit : itfc.co.uk
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- 'Most African coaches don't respect themselves' - Udeze backs Onana in World Cup row with Song
- Graham Potter promotes German-born Nigerian RB to Chelsea first team training
- Official : Watford loan out teenage striker of Nigerian descent
- Crystal Palace's Nigeria-eligible winger emerges as transfer target for Sheffield Wednesday
- 'Joint top scorer', 'Too good', 'Magnificent' - Nigerian fans hail England's two-goal hero Rashford
- World Cup 2022 : Nigerian fans hail United States match-winner Christian Pulisic
- Okocha impressed with Gakpo's form but highlights Netherlands have not dominated games
- 'Security of the team', Led from the front', 'Just too good today' - Nigerian fans applaud Koulibaly
- 'The finish of a real marksman' - Ex-Nigeria striker praises Senegal defender's goal v Ecuador
- 'Sarr is not Mane' - Okocha reveals it's difficult for Senegal to replace Bayern Munich star
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football