Video : 'His mother is Nigerian' - Argentina fans sing racist song about MbappePublished: November 20, 2022
A racist song sung by Argentina supporters against the players of the French national team, Kylian Mbappe in particular, was broadcast live from Qatar on Tuesday by Argentine sports channel TyC Sports.
According to Spanish sports newspaper Mundo Deportivo, the broadcast had to be interrupted when the embarrassed journalist heard the lyrics as he was interviewing the Argentina fans.
The song mocked the African origins of several players named in France's 2022 World Cup squad and contained homophobic slurs.
More than half of the players France manager Didier Deschamps took to Qatar could have opted to play international football for an African nation if they wished including Axel Disasi (Congo), Jules Koundé (Benin), Matteo Guendouzi (Morocco), Aurélien Tchouaméni (Cameroon), Ousmane Dembélé (Mali), Randal Kolo Muani (Congo), Youssouf Fofana (Mali), Steve Mandanda (DR Congo), William Saliba (Cameroon), Dayot Upamecano (Guinea-Bissau), Ibrahima Konaté (Mali), Eduardo Camavinga (Angola) and Mbappe (Nigeria/Cameroon/Algeria).
The Argentina fans sang : "Spread the word, they play in France but are all from Angola. How beautiful, they are going to run. They like transvestites like that wh*re Mbappé. His mother is Nigerian, his father is Cameroonian, but on the document he has French nationality."
The 23-year-old Mbappe scored a brace and provided an assist in France's 4-3 win over Argentina at the 2018 World Cup.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Iheanacho scores another penalty for table-topping Leicester; Montpellier's Adams at the double
- Super Eagles forwards Moses Simon, Terem Moffi crack Ligue 1 Team of the Month
- 'The love for the badge is unwavering'- Osimhen insists he's committed to Napoli amid Chelsea, Man Utd links
- Quick and direct winger signs new contract with Chelsea
- Nottingham Forest fullback joins Super Eagles walking wounded ahead of Saudi Arabia friendly
- A bridge too far: Boniface unsuccessful in attempt to match Helmes feat but helps Bayer set new record
- Put me on the bench: Akpom tells Ajax coach he's unhappy playing as a No. 10 or winger
- 'Wasn't even a foul' - Ex-Liverpool fullback claims Tottenham star Udogie didn't deserve to be booked
- 'If he leaves in 6 months he will regret' - Ex-Napoli striker criticises Osimhen for not celebrating his goals
- 'I don't follow history' - Southampton loanee Onuachu admits he had no idea he set a record
- Football Betting
- Cakhia TV truc tiep
- Socolive TV truc tiep bong da
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football