Official : Watford loan out teenage striker of Nigerian descentPublished: November 30, 2022
With a statement on their official website, Championship club Watford have announced that promising striker Tobi Adeyemo has been loaned out to non-leaguers Hitchin Town.
The 17-year-old has joined the Southern League Premier Division Central side until December 25 on work experience.
The transfer was completed in time for Adeyemo to make his debut for Hitchin Town in their 2-1 win over Redditch United in a league game on Monday, coming off the bench in the second half.
The Anglo-Nigerian netted against Chelsea in the fourth round of last season's FA Youth Cup and has made some appearances for the U21 team of the Hornets in the 2022-2023 campaign.
Hackney-born Adeyemo has been on the books of Watford since October 2018 and signed a scholarship with the Vicarage Stadium outfit in the summer of 2021.
Meanwhile, Watford's first team held a training camp in Spain in preparation for the resumption of the Championship, with Nigeria international trio William Troost-Ekong, Maduka Okoye and Samuel Kalu part of the group that traveled to Algorfa.
Photo Credit : watfordfc.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Report : Fulham's Anglo-Nigerian player a target for Inter Milan to replace Slovakia center back
- London Football Awards : Olise battles Arsenal trio Saka, Martinelli, Saliba for Young POTY
- Napoli set African record price for Chelsea and Manchester United target Osimhen
- Former Fenerbahce winger Victor Moses prays for Turkish earthquake victims
- Iheanacho partnered in attack by Harry Kane, Mbeumo in Alan Shearer's PL TOTW
- Super Eagles legend questions Chelsea's signing of Enzo Fernandez, treatment of Aubameyang
- 'I think it's impossible' - Reims chief comments on the future of Arsenal loanee Balogun
- FA Youth Cup : PL youngest debutant helps Arsenal overcome two-goal deficit to beat Watford
- Super Eagles-eligible player helps Chelsea break 113-year-old club record after PL debut
- Global rankings of best take on players : Chukwueze on the same level as Tottenham striker Kane
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football