Official : Watford loan out teenage striker of Nigerian descentPublished: November 30, 2022
With a statement on their official website, Championship club Watford have announced that promising striker Tobi Adeyemo has been loaned out to non-leaguers Hitchin Town.
The 17-year-old has joined the Southern League Premier Division Central side until December 25 on work experience.
The transfer was completed in time for Adeyemo to make his debut for Hitchin Town in their 2-1 win over Redditch United in a league game on Monday, coming off the bench in the second half.
The Anglo-Nigerian netted against Chelsea in the fourth round of last season's FA Youth Cup and has made some appearances for the U21 team of the Hornets in the 2022-2023 campaign.
Hackney-born Adeyemo has been on the books of Watford since October 2018 and signed a scholarship with the Vicarage Stadium outfit in the summer of 2021.
Meanwhile, Watford's first team held a training camp in Spain in preparation for the resumption of the Championship, with Nigeria international trio William Troost-Ekong, Maduka Okoye and Samuel Kalu part of the group that traveled to Algorfa.
Photo Credit : watfordfc.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Iheanacho scores another penalty for table-topping Leicester; Montpellier's Adams at the double
- Super Eagles forwards Moses Simon, Terem Moffi crack Ligue 1 Team of the Month
- 'The love for the badge is unwavering'- Osimhen insists he's committed to Napoli amid Chelsea, Man Utd links
- Quick and direct winger signs new contract with Chelsea
- Nottingham Forest fullback joins Super Eagles walking wounded ahead of Saudi Arabia friendly
- A bridge too far: Boniface unsuccessful in attempt to match Helmes feat but helps Bayer set new record
- Put me on the bench: Akpom tells Ajax coach he's unhappy playing as a No. 10 or winger
- 'Wasn't even a foul' - Ex-Liverpool fullback claims Tottenham star Udogie didn't deserve to be booked
- 'If he leaves in 6 months he will regret' - Ex-Napoli striker criticises Osimhen for not celebrating his goals
- 'I don't follow history' - Southampton loanee Onuachu admits he had no idea he set a record
- Football Betting
- Cakhia TV truc tiep
- Socolive TV truc tiep bong da
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football