Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool interested in 2019 AFCON winnerPublished: December 02, 2022
Premier League giants Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool have added 2019 Africa Cup of Nations winner Ismael Bennacer to their transfer list amidst delay in contract renewal with AC Milan.
Carlo Laudisa in a chat on Carlo Pellegatti's Youtube channel (via Milan News) revealed that the former Arsenal midfielder changed agents due to him looking forward to earning a salary higher than the €4.5m offered by the Italian giants.
The 25-year-old's contract with the San Siro lords is set to expire in the summer of 2024, and it's believed that with the player's requests may force Milan to accept any reasonable offer that comes in for him.
According to Italian news outlet, Gazzetta dello Sport, Premier League log leaders Arsenal are interested in bringing Bennacer back to the North London based outfit.
Apart from the Gunners, Liverpool and Chelsea have also identified the Algeria national teamer as a transfer target ahead of next season.
The interest shown from top guns in the English topflight is detrimental to the stay of Bennacer at Milan beyond the summer of 2024.
Bennacer has made 21 appearances for his employers this season, and was part of the Milan squad that won the Scudetto last term.
- Report : Fulham's Anglo-Nigerian player a target for Inter Milan to replace Slovakia center back
- London Football Awards : Olise battles Arsenal trio Saka, Martinelli, Saliba for Young POTY
- Napoli set African record price for Chelsea and Manchester United target Osimhen
- Former Fenerbahce winger Victor Moses prays for Turkish earthquake victims
- Iheanacho partnered in attack by Harry Kane, Mbeumo in Alan Shearer's PL TOTW
- Super Eagles legend questions Chelsea's signing of Enzo Fernandez, treatment of Aubameyang
- 'I think it's impossible' - Reims chief comments on the future of Arsenal loanee Balogun
- FA Youth Cup : PL youngest debutant helps Arsenal overcome two-goal deficit to beat Watford
- Super Eagles-eligible player helps Chelsea break 113-year-old club record after PL debut
- Global rankings of best take on players : Chukwueze on the same level as Tottenham striker Kane
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football