Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool interested in 2019 AFCON winnerPublished: December 02, 2022
Premier League giants Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool have added 2019 Africa Cup of Nations winner Ismael Bennacer to their transfer list amidst delay in contract renewal with AC Milan.
Carlo Laudisa in a chat on Carlo Pellegatti's Youtube channel (via Milan News) revealed that the former Arsenal midfielder changed agents due to him looking forward to earning a salary higher than the €4.5m offered by the Italian giants.
The 25-year-old's contract with the San Siro lords is set to expire in the summer of 2024, and it's believed that with the player's requests may force Milan to accept any reasonable offer that comes in for him.
According to Italian news outlet, Gazzetta dello Sport, Premier League log leaders Arsenal are interested in bringing Bennacer back to the North London based outfit.
Apart from the Gunners, Liverpool and Chelsea have also identified the Algeria national teamer as a transfer target ahead of next season.
The interest shown from top guns in the English topflight is detrimental to the stay of Bennacer at Milan beyond the summer of 2024.
Bennacer has made 21 appearances for his employers this season, and was part of the Milan squad that won the Scudetto last term.
- 'Martial is a waste of space' - Ex-Chelsea star urges Man Utd to sign Boniface when 25 percent stake is sold
- Flying Eagles-eligible player among young talents called up to train with Arsenal first team pre-Aston Villa
- To start or not to start against Liverpool? Crystal Palace manager to make late decision on Olise
- Pictured: Man Utd coach promotes two teenagers of Nigerian descent to first team training pre-Bournemouth
- Super Eagles GK crisis: Peseiro lands in South Africa to run the rule over Chippa United star
- Iwobi joins Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool stars in Premier League TOTW for gameweek 15
- 'I don’t have answers to' - Saudi PL chief Emenalo admits he doesn't know why Messi ended up in MLS
- 'Don't focus on the mistakes' - Arsenal Invincible Gilberto Silva gives advice to Nwaneri
- 2023 Flying Eagles invitee battles Tottenham and Man Utd starlets, 5 others for PL2 Player of the Month
- 'Back like I never left' - Fulham centre-back Tosin happy to make first PL start since May 2023
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football