Millwall set to beat Wolves, Southampton in race for highly-rated Irish-Nigerian strikerPublished: December 02, 2022
Championship club Millwall are closing in on the signing of talented Irish-Nigerian striker Aidomo Emakhu.
The South London Press has confirmed that The Lions have won the race for the signature of Emakhu, beating a plethora of EFL Championship teams plus two Premier League clubs for the 19-year-old.
Wolverhampton Wanderers and Southampton were previously credited with an interest in the Shamrock Rovers wonderkid.
He put himself in the shop window after finding the net for Shamrock Rovers in the qualifying rounds of the UEFA Champions League, Europa League and Europa Conference League.
Emakhu played his last game for Shamrock Rovers against UCD in November, taking his total appearances for the Irish club to 46 in all competitions.
He became provisionally cap-tied to the Republic of Ireland on November 10, 2021, when he came off the bench against Montenegro in a European U19 Championship qualifier.
The skillful teenager endeared himself to Shamrock Rovers fans with his speed, physicality and directness.
Photo Credit : shamrockrovers.ie
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Iheanacho scores another penalty for table-topping Leicester; Montpellier's Adams at the double
- Super Eagles forwards Moses Simon, Terem Moffi crack Ligue 1 Team of the Month
- 'The love for the badge is unwavering'- Osimhen insists he's committed to Napoli amid Chelsea, Man Utd links
- Quick and direct winger signs new contract with Chelsea
- Nottingham Forest fullback joins Super Eagles walking wounded ahead of Saudi Arabia friendly
- A bridge too far: Boniface unsuccessful in attempt to match Helmes feat but helps Bayer set new record
- Put me on the bench: Akpom tells Ajax coach he's unhappy playing as a No. 10 or winger
- 'Wasn't even a foul' - Ex-Liverpool fullback claims Tottenham star Udogie didn't deserve to be booked
- 'If he leaves in 6 months he will regret' - Ex-Napoli striker criticises Osimhen for not celebrating his goals
- 'I don't follow history' - Southampton loanee Onuachu admits he had no idea he set a record
- Football Betting
- Cakhia TV truc tiep
- Socolive TV truc tiep bong da
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football