Millwall set to beat Wolves, Southampton in race for highly-rated Irish-Nigerian strikerPublished: December 02, 2022
Championship club Millwall are closing in on the signing of talented Irish-Nigerian striker Aidomo Emakhu.
The South London Press has confirmed that The Lions have won the race for the signature of Emakhu, beating a plethora of EFL Championship teams plus two Premier League clubs for the 19-year-old.
Wolverhampton Wanderers and Southampton were previously credited with an interest in the Shamrock Rovers wonderkid.
He put himself in the shop window after finding the net for Shamrock Rovers in the qualifying rounds of the UEFA Champions League, Europa League and Europa Conference League.
Emakhu played his last game for Shamrock Rovers against UCD in November, taking his total appearances for the Irish club to 46 in all competitions.
He became provisionally cap-tied to the Republic of Ireland on November 10, 2021, when he came off the bench against Montenegro in a European U19 Championship qualifier.
The skillful teenager endeared himself to Shamrock Rovers fans with his speed, physicality and directness.
Photo Credit : shamrockrovers.ie
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Report : Fulham's Anglo-Nigerian player a target for Inter Milan to replace Slovakia center back
- London Football Awards : Olise battles Arsenal trio Saka, Martinelli, Saliba for Young POTY
- Napoli set African record price for Chelsea and Manchester United target Osimhen
- Former Fenerbahce winger Victor Moses prays for Turkish earthquake victims
- Iheanacho partnered in attack by Harry Kane, Mbeumo in Alan Shearer's PL TOTW
- Super Eagles legend questions Chelsea's signing of Enzo Fernandez, treatment of Aubameyang
- 'I think it's impossible' - Reims chief comments on the future of Arsenal loanee Balogun
- FA Youth Cup : PL youngest debutant helps Arsenal overcome two-goal deficit to beat Watford
- Super Eagles-eligible player helps Chelsea break 113-year-old club record after PL debut
- Global rankings of best take on players : Chukwueze on the same level as Tottenham striker Kane
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football