Report : Super Eagles striker 'likely to be sold' amid links with ChelseaPublished: December 15, 2022
Napoli chiefs are likely to give the green light to the sale of Victor Osimhen at the end of the 2022-2023 season, according to reports.
90min.com claims that Napoli are planning to renew the contracts of Khvicha Kvaratskhelia and Kim Min-jae before the end of the season, while Osimhen is the player 'likely to be sold' during the next summer session.
The report added that Chelsea are ready to make the Nigeria national teamer one of the main objectives to strengthen the attack next season.
The Blues are in the market for a center forward in the January transfer window as a possible replacement for the aging Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in the long term,.
Armando Broja got injured in the recent friendly with Aston Villa and has been diagnosed with an anterior cruciate ligament rupture which could see him miss the remainder of the season.
A deal to sign Osimhen is unlikely to happen in the winter transfer window as Napoli are still competing on three fronts - Serie A, Coppa Italia and UEFA Champions League.
The 23-year-old will enter the last two years of his contract with Napoli next summer and is valued at more than 100 million euros by the Serie A table toppers.
He has 38 goals and 12 assists in 76 all-competition appearances for The Parthenopeans.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- 'We have Adeleye, Ojo, Sochima' - Peseiro's sidekick urges Super Eagles coach to give chances to invitees
- 'I had an opportunity to get a hat-trick' - Iwobi admits he wanted to stay on against Nottingham Forest
- Nigerian tactician Hassan Sulaiman leads Chelsea into fourth round of FA Youth Cup
- 'Martial is a waste of space' - Ex-Chelsea star urges Man Utd to sign Boniface when 25 percent stake is sold
- Flying Eagles-eligible player among young talents called up to train with Arsenal first team pre-Aston Villa
- To start or not to start against Liverpool? Crystal Palace manager to make late decision on Olise
- Pictured: Man Utd coach promotes two teenagers of Nigerian descent to first team training pre-Bournemouth
- Super Eagles GK crisis: Peseiro lands in South Africa to run the rule over Chippa United star
- Iwobi joins Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool stars in Premier League TOTW for gameweek 15
- 'I don’t have answers to' - Saudi PL chief Emenalo admits he doesn't know why Messi ended up in MLS
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football