Nigerian exports : Luton's Adebayo nets 97th minute winner; Hapoel Nof HaGalil's Kehinde at the doublePublished: January 18, 2023
Allnigeriasoccer.com's review of the Nigerian players that found the net for their respective foreign clubs in competitive matches on Tuesday, January 17, 2023.
Luton Town are through to the fourth round of the Emirates FA Cup following a 2-1 win over Kolo Toure's Wigan Athletic at the DW Stadium.
Elijah Adebayo was the hero for the Hatters, scoring a 97th minute winner when he found the bottom corner with a low finish past the goalkeeper - his fourth goal in 25 all-competition appearances this term.
Luton Town will face Grimsby Town in a fourth round tie at Kenilworth Road in Bedfordshire on January 28.
In the Liga Leumit, Lanre Kehinde continued his rich vein of form by bagging a brace for Hapoel Nof HaGalil in their 2-1 win over Ramat haSharon at the Green Stadium (Nazareth Illit).
Kehinde opened the scoring from the penalty spot in the 32nd minute but the scores were level at the break as former Nigeria U23 striker Peter Onyekachi equalized for the visitors.
Five minutes from time, Kehinde netted the game-winning goal from the penalty spot, taking his tally for the season to five goals in seven league appearances.
Photo Credit : lutontown.co.uk
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Report : Fulham's Anglo-Nigerian player a target for Inter Milan to replace Slovakia center back
- London Football Awards : Olise battles Arsenal trio Saka, Martinelli, Saliba for Young POTY
- Napoli set African record price for Chelsea and Manchester United target Osimhen
- Former Fenerbahce winger Victor Moses prays for Turkish earthquake victims
- Iheanacho partnered in attack by Harry Kane, Mbeumo in Alan Shearer's PL TOTW
- Super Eagles legend questions Chelsea's signing of Enzo Fernandez, treatment of Aubameyang
- 'I think it's impossible' - Reims chief comments on the future of Arsenal loanee Balogun
- FA Youth Cup : PL youngest debutant helps Arsenal overcome two-goal deficit to beat Watford
- Super Eagles-eligible player helps Chelsea break 113-year-old club record after PL debut
- Global rankings of best take on players : Chukwueze on the same level as Tottenham striker Kane
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football