Ex-Chelsea star Moses joins Spartak's training camp in UAE, 5 months after suffering injuryPublished: January 26, 2023
Spartak Moscow have confirmed that Premier League winner with Chelsea in 2017, Victor Moses has joined the Red and Whites training camp in the United Arab Emirates.
The 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner and two-time World Cupper with the Super Eagles has been out of action for five months after suffering a ruptured Achilles tendon in a 2-0 win over Ural Yekaterinburg in August, which required surgery.
The prognosis suggested that it would take about six months for Moses to fully recover from the injury.
Moses will continue to get in shape under the guidance of manager Guille Abascal and his coaching staff.
The 32-year-old is unlikely to be involved on Friday, January 27 when Spartak Moscow tackle Bulgarian opponents Botev Plovdiv in a friendly, which will end the program of the first training camp in Dubai.
The second part of the mid-season training camp will hold in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Moses missed nineteen matches in all competitions, including thirteen in the Russian Premier League as a result of his injury.
Photo Credit : spartak.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Super Eagles midfielder Aribo reveals why he's not getting game time at Southampton
- 'Maybe in the future it will happen' - Chukwueze responds to Arsenal and Aston Villa links
- Official : Major League Soccer club Real Salt Lake sign versatile American-Nigerian player
- Peseiro raises concern over Akpoguma's head injury, gives Egyptian referee a piece of his mind
- Iwobi on Super Eagles' missed scoring chances, next game; refuses to comment on state of pitch
- Peseiro responds to question on pairing Onuachu, Osimhen in attack and snubbing Moffi
- Peseiro reveals what went wrong in Super Eagles' loss, gives defiant response to sack claims
- Charlton U21 boss reacts to performance of Nigerian midfielder against Chelsea's Kante
- Super Eagles player ratings : Akpoguma, Bassey at sixes and sevens; Osayi-Samuel stands out; Osimhen poor
- 2023 AFCONQ : Five observations from Super Eagles' 1-0 loss to Guinea-Bissau
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football