Chelsea old boy Victor Moses admits he's in the dark over his return from injuryPublished: March 13, 2023
Chelsea old boy Victor Moses has refused to put a timeframe on his return from injury.
The retired Nigeria international has not featured for Russian Premier League club Spartak Moscow in a competitive or friendly match since August 2022 after suffering an Achilles tendon injury during the club's 2-0 win against Ural.
Eleven days after suffering the injury, he underwent successful surgery at a German hospital.
The Muscovites had stated that the former English Premier League winner would be out of action for a minimum of six months.
Since the Russian Premier League restart, Moses has missed back-to-back matches against Ural (March 4) and Fakel Voronezh (March 11).
Answering a question about his injury, Moses told Sport Express : "I don’t even know when you will be able to see me on the field, brother! I can say that Abascal psychologically supports me during recovery".
Moses has already started full training with his teammates at Spartak Moscow ahead of a possible return to action.
The 32-year-old has been playing for Spartak Moscow since October 2020, first on loan before ending his nine-year association with Chelsea in the summer of 2021.
Photo Credit : spartak.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Victor Osimhen alternative: Bayer Leverkusen to demand at least N70b from Chelsea for Super Eagles striker
- Who is Gabrielle Onguene? The free-scoring Cameroon striker that can pose a threat to Super Falcons
- Paris 2024 Olympics qualifiers: Keep an eye on these three Super Falcons players against Cameroon
- Justin Njinmah: Werder Bremen's exciting forward to choose between Nigeria and Germany
- Battle for La Liga U23 POTM: Omorodion faces competition from Man Utd loanee, Barca and Real Madrid stars
- Age debate reignited: Flying Eagles coach Bosso justifies selection of academy boys over NPFL stars
- South Africa GK Williams opens up on what he told Omeruo, Aina, Ekong, Iheanacho before taking spot-kicks
- Porto team news: The likely player to replace Zaidu in starting lineup against Arsenal
- Onyeka credits AFCON for boosting his fitness; shares what Brentford boss told him pre-Man City
- 'Difficult to stop' - Barcelona coach Xavi highlights Osimhen as one of the key players to watch in CL showdown
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football