Nigerian midfielder reveals why he would prefer to join Man City over Chelsea, Real MadridPublished: March 17, 2023
Nigerian midfielder George Ejeh has declared that he would like to play for Manchester City under Pep Guardiola.
The 19-year-old currently plies his trade for Al Ahli Club Nabatieh in Lebanon and he was very pivotal in securing promotion for the Lebanese side for the first time last season in their 55-year history.
He started his career with Nasarawa United of Lafia in the Nigeria Premier League before leaving for Lebanon.
Speaking about his dream club, Ejeh told allnigeriasoccer.com : "I would like to play for Manchester City because of Pep Guardiola as I believe he would get the best out of me.
"By doing that, I would be able to stand a chance of winning the African Player of the Year and The Best FIFA Men's Player awards.
"I also want to play for Chelsea and Real Madrid but my dream destination is Manchester City."
When asked to reveal his footballing role models, Ejeh answered: "My role models are Arturo Vidal and Casemiro because I love the way they play.
"Their style of play is similar to mine and I know would be as popular as them in the future".
He also spoke about his versatility as a player and he alluded to the fact that he can play anywhere across the midfield and can do a job as a right back.
Ejeh is represented by former Nigerian professional footballer Maduka Orji Telma who turned out for clubs in Malta, Northern Cyprus and Lebanon during his playing days.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Iheanacho scores another penalty for table-topping Leicester; Montpellier's Adams at the double
- Super Eagles forwards Moses Simon, Terem Moffi crack Ligue 1 Team of the Month
- 'The love for the badge is unwavering'- Osimhen insists he's committed to Napoli amid Chelsea, Man Utd links
- Quick and direct winger signs new contract with Chelsea
- Nottingham Forest fullback joins Super Eagles walking wounded ahead of Saudi Arabia friendly
- A bridge too far: Boniface unsuccessful in attempt to match Helmes feat but helps Bayer set new record
- Put me on the bench: Akpom tells Ajax coach he's unhappy playing as a No. 10 or winger
- 'Wasn't even a foul' - Ex-Liverpool fullback claims Tottenham star Udogie didn't deserve to be booked
- 'If he leaves in 6 months he will regret' - Ex-Napoli striker criticises Osimhen for not celebrating his goals
- 'I don't follow history' - Southampton loanee Onuachu admits he had no idea he set a record
- Football Betting
- Cakhia TV truc tiep
- Socolive TV truc tiep bong da
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football