Chelsea preparing first offer to sign 23-cap Nigeria internationalPublished: March 19, 2023
Premier League side Chelsea are readying their first offer to sign Napoli striker Victor Osimhen, according to reports.
Italian transfer market website Calciomercato claims that The Blues appear ready to present their initial offer to land the services of the 23-cap Nigeria international.
Per the report, Chelsea are considering offering United States poster boy Christian Pulisic as makeweight in the potential deal to bring Osimhen to Stamford Bridge in the summer.
Napoli owner Aurelio De Laurentiis is not willing to part company with Osimhen for a transfer fee less than 120 million euros.
The 24-year-old's transfer fee could drop in the event that Pulisic is used as makeweight in the deal to sign Osimhen.
Chelsea are planning to overhaul their squad in the summer with Pulisic one of the players tipped for the exit door.
Should the American stay at Chelsea next season, he could see his playing time limited with the signing of Noni Madueke and there's also the possibility of Joao Felix joining on a permanent deal, while Christopher Nkunku will complete his move to the Londoners at the end of the season.
Twenty three goals have been scored by Osimhen so far this season comprising 19 in the Serie A and four in the UEFA Champions League.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Transfer guru reveals why Man Utd are pushing to sign Osimhen, price tag could increase
- 'Hopefully I can convince him' - England U21 boss to hold talks with Arsenal loanee Balogun
- Super Eagles invitee Aniagboso reveals Chelsea are one of his dream clubs; hails Omeruo, Uzoho
- Huddersfield LB still eligible for Nigeria after being unused sub for Equatorial Guinea in AFCONQ
- U23 AFCONQ fallout: NFF responsible for the failure of Olympic Eagles
- Osimhen's potential replacement : Royale Union Saint-Gilloise's Boniface should reject Napoli
- 'Just a pitch with grass' - Iwobi urges NFF to provide infrastructure to match Super Eagles ability
- 'Kane's not going on forever' - Arsenal legend Wright backs Balogun for England call-up
- Hungry Fenerbahce fullback Osayi-Samuel is Super Eagles' new shining light
- Former Chelsea defender reacts after becoming 16th most capped Super Eagles player
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football