Report : Spartak make transfer decision on ex-Chelsea star Moses ahead of summer windowPublished: March 31, 2023
Former Chelsea star Victor Moses has been tipped for the exit door at Russian Premier League club Spartak Moscow.
According to Sport Express , the Muscovites may part company with a number of foreign players in the summer, including Victor Moses, if they receive offers that suit the club.
Other foreigners named as possible departures include Shamar Nicholson and Christopher Martins, while the outbound transfers of Maciej Rybus and Keita Baldé cannot be entirely ruled out.
Moses, one of the marquee players of the Russian Premier League, has not played much in the current season due to injury.
But the versatile midfielder started the season in spectacular form by scoring in his first two matches, before sustaining a serious injury on matchday four at Ural, which has kept him out of action for about eight months.
The 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner has resumed full training with Spartak Moscow and was called up for back-to-back matches against Ural and Orenburg before the international break but was not given minutes.
Logically, the Red and Whites are looking at selling Moses because he will enter the last one year of his contract with the club on July 1, and given his age, it would be their last chance to cash in on the 32-year-old.
Since his arrival at Spartak Moscow from Chelsea, first on loan, before earning a permanent move in the summer of 2021, the Nigerian has appeared in 58 matches with eighteen goal involvements to his name.
Photo Credit : spartak.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Nigeria squad announcement: Arsenal, Man City, Spurs youth products called up for AFCONQ
- L'Equipe indicates Super Eagles vice-captain is surplus to requirements at Nantes
- Victor Boniface yet to start negotiations with any team amid Eintracht Frankfurt, Leipzig links
- 'Many lies were told' - Italian pundit claims Osimhen was not sincere about his Napoli future
- Brentford, Leicester stars named in Super Eagles expanded squad for 2023 AFCONQ
- Central defender of African descent returns to Chelsea
- Opposition watch: Canada include Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd stars in provisional WWC squad
- Super Eagles striker linked with departure from Southampton, drawing interest from 3 clubs
- Ujah, top agent, Cute Abiola to grace Awoniyi's sponsored 'Never Stop Dreaming Cup' final
- Official: Promising Nigerian midfielder signs new contract with Sparta Prague
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football