Thomas Tuchel refuses to be drawn on speculation linking Osimhen to Bayern MunichPublished: April 14, 2023
Bayern Munich manager Thomas Tuchel has refused to confirm or deny the club's links to Super Eagles and Napoli forward, Victor Osimhen.
As earlier reported, Bayern Munich are interested in the services of Osimhen but striker's price tag could be a stumbling block for Bundesliga giants to make the deal happen.
Osimhen has two years left on his Napoli contract and his future will be decided at the end of the season - whether he remains at the Serie A champions in waiting on move on to pastures new.
Premier League giants Manchester United and Chelsea are also keen on getting the Serie A top scorer, while the Ligue 1 defending champions PSG would also like to capture his signature.
Speaking at a press conference ahead of Bayern Munich's Bundesliga fixture against Hoffenheim, Tuchel was quoted a saying : "I've an opinion on that... but I know how things work. It'd spill over to Italy, and my colleague there will say: why doesn't Tuchel keep his mouth shut?
"I'm not going to talk about players of other clubs"
Osimhen is currently recovering from a tear in the abductor injury which has seen him miss Napoli's last two league games and the first leg of the quarterfinal Champions League tie with AC Milan at the San Siro.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- PSG determined to bring back to Ligue 1 at least one between Osimhen and Man City midfielder
- Premier League new boys Luton Town considering transfer swoop for Nigerian striker
- FC Basel show the exit door to youth team captain Uruejoma
- Gent goal machine Gift Orban is most valuable player in Belgium, Boniface joint-seventh
- Opinion: Why Super Eagles coach Peseiro dropped Moffi from AFCONQ squad
- Tottenham join Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City in race for Golden Eaglets-eligible midfielder
- Confirmed: Most expensive African player in history returns to Arsenal
- Eight things to note on Super Eagles 23-man roster for AFCONQ v Sierra Leone
- Nigeria squad announcement: Arsenal, Man City, Spurs youth products called up for AFCONQ
- L'Equipe indicates Super Eagles vice-captain is surplus to requirements at Nantes
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football