Thomas Tuchel refuses to be drawn on speculation linking Osimhen to Bayern MunichPublished: April 14, 2023
Bayern Munich manager Thomas Tuchel has refused to confirm or deny the club's links to Super Eagles and Napoli forward, Victor Osimhen.
As earlier reported, Bayern Munich are interested in the services of Osimhen but striker's price tag could be a stumbling block for Bundesliga giants to make the deal happen.
Osimhen has two years left on his Napoli contract and his future will be decided at the end of the season - whether he remains at the Serie A champions in waiting on move on to pastures new.
Premier League giants Manchester United and Chelsea are also keen on getting the Serie A top scorer, while the Ligue 1 defending champions PSG would also like to capture his signature.
Speaking at a press conference ahead of Bayern Munich's Bundesliga fixture against Hoffenheim, Tuchel was quoted a saying : "I've an opinion on that... but I know how things work. It'd spill over to Italy, and my colleague there will say: why doesn't Tuchel keep his mouth shut?
"I'm not going to talk about players of other clubs"
Osimhen is currently recovering from a tear in the abductor injury which has seen him miss Napoli's last two league games and the first leg of the quarterfinal Champions League tie with AC Milan at the San Siro.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Cameroon 0 Nigeria 0: Echegini's goal ruled out as Super Falcons forced to goalless draw in Olympic qualifier
- Troost-Ekong namechecks two Super Eagles players behind his decision not to quit national team pre-AFCON
- 'One of the best players in the world' - Saudi Pro League target Troost-Ekong fancies playing with Ronaldo
- Ohale v Onguene: The key battle that could decide Super Falcons' clash against Indomitable Lionesses
- Super Eagles-eligible striker tight-lipped on future amid Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United links
- Seamless betting: How to use a single bonus across casino and sports
- Everything you need to know about Super Falcons mouthwatering clash against Indomitable Lionesses
- Super Eagles' AFCON star Lookman training on his own ahead of AC Milan v Atalanta
- 'One of our best players' - Leicester coach provides injury update on Super Eagles midfielder Ndidi
- Premier League and Serie A calling: Is it time for Boniface to bid farewell to Bayer Leverkusen?
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football