Spartak Moscow midfielder Victor Moses returns to full trainingPublished: April 27, 2023
2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner Victor Moses has returned to full training with Spartak Moscow ahead of their Russian Premier League encounter against Rostov this coming Saturday.
The former Nigeria international has not figured for the Muscovites since April 4, 2023 when he lasted 45 minutes on the pitch in a Russian Cup match with Ural.
Ahead of the visit of Rostov, the Red and Whites have been given a boost, with head of the press service of the capital club revealing that Moses has returned to full training with the rest of the group and it's up to the manager to make a decision on the availability of the Nigerian.
Moses sat out four consecutive matches against Dynamo Moscow, Torpedo Moscow, Akron Togliatti and Krasnodar due to an undisclosed ailment.
"Victor Moses is preparing for Rostov on an equal basis with everyone else," Dmitry Zelenov, head of the press service of the Red-Whites, told Match TV.
"The decision on the participation of the player in the match will be made by the coaching staff."
Moses has seen his season blighted by injury and as a result the midfielder has missed twenty nine games in all competitions.
The Crystal Palace academy product has been linked with a permanent departure from Spartak Moscow in the summer.
Photo Credit : spartak.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Victor Osimhen alternative: Bayer Leverkusen to demand at least N70b from Chelsea for Super Eagles striker
- Who is Gabrielle Onguene? The free-scoring Cameroon striker that can pose a threat to Super Falcons
- Paris 2024 Olympics qualifiers: Keep an eye on these three Super Falcons players against Cameroon
- Justin Njinmah: Werder Bremen's exciting forward to choose between Nigeria and Germany
- Battle for La Liga U23 POTM: Omorodion faces competition from Man Utd loanee, Barca and Real Madrid stars
- Age debate reignited: Flying Eagles coach Bosso justifies selection of academy boys over NPFL stars
- South Africa GK Williams opens up on what he told Omeruo, Aina, Ekong, Iheanacho before taking spot-kicks
- Porto team news: The likely player to replace Zaidu in starting lineup against Arsenal
- Onyeka credits AFCON for boosting his fitness; shares what Brentford boss told him pre-Man City
- 'Difficult to stop' - Barcelona coach Xavi highlights Osimhen as one of the key players to watch in CL showdown
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football