Spartak Moscow midfielder Victor Moses returns to full trainingPublished: April 27, 2023
2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner Victor Moses has returned to full training with Spartak Moscow ahead of their Russian Premier League encounter against Rostov this coming Saturday.
The former Nigeria international has not figured for the Muscovites since April 4, 2023 when he lasted 45 minutes on the pitch in a Russian Cup match with Ural.
Ahead of the visit of Rostov, the Red and Whites have been given a boost, with head of the press service of the capital club revealing that Moses has returned to full training with the rest of the group and it's up to the manager to make a decision on the availability of the Nigerian.
Moses sat out four consecutive matches against Dynamo Moscow, Torpedo Moscow, Akron Togliatti and Krasnodar due to an undisclosed ailment.
"Victor Moses is preparing for Rostov on an equal basis with everyone else," Dmitry Zelenov, head of the press service of the Red-Whites, told Match TV.
"The decision on the participation of the player in the match will be made by the coaching staff."
Moses has seen his season blighted by injury and as a result the midfielder has missed twenty nine games in all competitions.
The Crystal Palace academy product has been linked with a permanent departure from Spartak Moscow in the summer.
Photo Credit : spartak.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- PSG determined to bring back to Ligue 1 at least one between Osimhen and Man City midfielder
- Premier League new boys Luton Town considering transfer swoop for Nigerian striker
- FC Basel show the exit door to youth team captain Uruejoma
- Gent goal machine Gift Orban is most valuable player in Belgium, Boniface joint-seventh
- Opinion: Why Super Eagles coach Peseiro dropped Moffi from AFCONQ squad
- Tottenham join Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City in race for Golden Eaglets-eligible midfielder
- Confirmed: Most expensive African player in history returns to Arsenal
- Eight things to note on Super Eagles 23-man roster for AFCONQ v Sierra Leone
- Nigeria squad announcement: Arsenal, Man City, Spurs youth products called up for AFCONQ
- L'Equipe indicates Super Eagles vice-captain is surplus to requirements at Nantes
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football