Arsenal looking to raise N17.4b through sale of Super Eagles-eligible playerPublished: May 15, 2023
Arsenal are looking to raise £30 million (approximately N17.4 billion in Nigerian currency) from the sale of Folarin Balogun in the upcoming summer transfer window.
According to the Mirror UK, the North London side believes that Balogun can command at least £30 million based on his impressive loan spell with Stade de Reims.
The Super Eagles-eligible center forward has been outstanding for Reims in the Ligue 1, notching 19 goals and could set the record for most goals scored by an Englishman in a single campaign if he scores at least one more goal before the end of the season
The 21-year-old will return to Arsenal at the end of the season to discuss his future but it's difficult to see him remain with the Gunners beyond this season.
Arsenal have Gabriel Jesus and Eddie Nketiah as striking options at the moment which will make Balogun get less playing time if he remains at the club.
AC Milan, Marseille RB Leipzig and a host of other Premier League clubs have been linked with him.
The Hale End Academy graduate is under contract with Arsenal until June 30, 2024.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- 'The love for the badge is unwavering'- Osimhen insists he's committed to Napoli amid Chelsea, Man Utd links
- Quick and direct winger signs new contract with Chelsea
- Nottingham Forest fullback joins Super Eagles walking wounded ahead of Saudi Arabia friendly
- A bridge too far: Boniface unsuccessful in attempt to match Helmes feat but helps Bayer set new record
- Put me on the bench: Akpom tells Ajax coach he's unhappy playing as a No. 10 or winger
- 'Wasn't even a foul' - Ex-Liverpool fullback claims Tottenham star Udogie didn't deserve to be booked
- 'If he leaves in 6 months he will regret' - Ex-Napoli striker criticises Osimhen for not celebrating his goals
- 'I don't follow history' - Southampton loanee Onuachu admits he had no idea he set a record
- Klopp questions red card shown to Jota for foul on Udogie; Tottenham defender should have been sent off too
- Players with the most flair in Chelsea squad: Chukwuemeka picks Madueke, two others
- Football Betting
- Cakhia TV truc tiep
- Socolive TV truc tiep bong da
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football