Super Eagles winger Ejuke leaves relegated Bundesliga club Hertha Berlin for goodPublished: May 26, 2023
Nigeria international Chidera Ejuke will not be signing a full deal with Hertha Berlin, the sports director of the club Benjamin Weber has informed.
Germany's leading sports magazine, Kicker writes on its official website that Ejuke will leave Hertha Berlin at the end of the season and return to his parent club CSKA Moscow.
Ejuke joined the Old Lady on a season-long loan in July 2022 and his chances of earning a permanent deal reduced after Hertha Berlin suffered relegation to the second tier, coupled with an injury he suffered that kept him sidelined for three months.
The Super Eagles star figured in twenty one competitive matches for the capital club, including nine starts,
Ejuke did not live up to expectations during his time at Hertha Berlin with zero goals and three assists in 932 minutes of action.
The 25-year-old has been on the books of CSKA Moscow since the summer of 2020, scoring 10 goals and providing eight assists in 65 all-competition appearances.
Before moving to Russia, Ejuke wore the colours of SC Heerenveen in the Netherlands and Vålerenga Fotball in Norway, and also represented Supreme Court FC and Gombe United in his homeland.
Photo Credit : herthabsc.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Klopp questions red card shown to Jota for foul on Udogie; Tottenham defender should have been sent off too
- Players with the most flair in Chelsea squad: Chukwuemeka picks Madueke, two others
- 'You're playing against big players' - Tottenham left-back Udogie on his 1v1 duels with Saka and Salah
- History-maker: Southampton loanee Onuachu goes into the record book after third goal for Trabzonspor
- Napoli coach explains why Osimhen was not on penalty duty in win against Lecce
- 2023 Flying Eagles invitee receives first call-up for PL game as Crystal Palace beat Man Utd
- PL2: Shoretire scores as Manchester United bring an end to their winless run
- 'He looks exciting' - Tottenham manager Postecolgou on why Udogie was incorporated into starting XI
- Most expensive player in Bundesliga history: Okocha impressed with Kane's start to life at Bayern
- Arsenal insider suggests Nwaneri is injured after missing back-to-back PL2 games, Brentford clash
- Football Betting
- Cakhia TV truc tiep
- Socolive TV truc tiep bong da
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football