Former Nigeria U23 international extends contract with Dynamo KyivPublished: May 26, 2023
Allnigeriasoccer.com has been told that Ukrainian giants Dynamo Kyiv have already tied former Nigeria U23 international Olabiran Muyiwa down to a new deal, with only an official confirmation pending.
Olabiran, better known as Benito, has put pen to paper on a three-year contract that will keep him at Dynamo Kyiv until the end of the 2025-2026 season.
The previous agreement between club and player would have expired on June 30, 2023 if he had not extended his contract.
Benito returned to Dynamo Kyiv last summer after an unsuccessful loan spell at HNK Gorica in 2021-2022.
The Ivorian-born winger scored his first goal in Dynamo Kyiv's colours in the away game against FC Vorskla Poltava on May 4, and has also set up two goals in the Ukrainian Premier League this season.
Benito joined Dynamo Kyiv in January 2020 and made his debut against FC Oleksandria on June 7, 2020.
This season, he has ten Ukrainian Premier League appearances to his name.
Benito turned out for Saxan Gagauz Yeri, Lokomotiv Tashkent, Luch Minsk and Tambov before his move to Dynamo Kyiv.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Victor Osimhen alternative: Bayer Leverkusen to demand at least N70b from Chelsea for Super Eagles striker
- Who is Gabrielle Onguene? The free-scoring Cameroon striker that can pose a threat to Super Falcons
- Paris 2024 Olympics qualifiers: Keep an eye on these three Super Falcons players against Cameroon
- Justin Njinmah: Werder Bremen's exciting forward to choose between Nigeria and Germany
- Battle for La Liga U23 POTM: Omorodion faces competition from Man Utd loanee, Barca and Real Madrid stars
- Age debate reignited: Flying Eagles coach Bosso justifies selection of academy boys over NPFL stars
- South Africa GK Williams opens up on what he told Omeruo, Aina, Ekong, Iheanacho before taking spot-kicks
- Porto team news: The likely player to replace Zaidu in starting lineup against Arsenal
- Onyeka credits AFCON for boosting his fitness; shares what Brentford boss told him pre-Man City
- 'Difficult to stop' - Barcelona coach Xavi highlights Osimhen as one of the key players to watch in CL showdown
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football