'I wouldn't think twice' - Ex-sporting director tells Napoli to accept N103b for OsimhenPublished: June 14, 2023
Former Napoli sporting director Gigi Pavarese has urged his former employees to take a €130 million ( approximately N103 billion in Nigeria currency) offer for Super Eagles striker, Victor Osimhen.
Osimhen has been linked with a move away from Napoli having hugged the headlines on several occasions as Napoli ended their 33-year wait for the Scudetto.
The 24-year-old recorded his best return in front of goal in the last campaign, scoring 31 goals in all competitions for the Italian Serie A champions.
He became the first Napoli player to win the Serie A top scorer award and the Scudetto at the same time, having scored 26 league goals
The former Lille forward has been reported to be one of the priority targets for Ligue 1 champions PSG while Chelsea and Manchester United are also keeping tabs on him.
Speaking on the likely departure of Osimhen, Pavarese said on Radio Punto Nuovo , via Calcionapoli1926: "De Laurentiis has already made assessments, thanks to the scouting work he has got his hands on what a possible replacement would be.
"Should he get an offer of 130 million, I wouldn't think twice"
Napoli President, Aurelio De Laurentiis is unwilling to entertain any offer which is lesser than 130 million to 150 million valuation of the star striker.
Osimhen is currently in the camp of the Super Eagles preparing for the Africa Cup of Nations qualifying game against Sierra Leone.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Shoretire battles Garnacho, Fernandes, 6 others for Manchester United Goal of the Month
- Iwobi's brilliant effort against favourite PL opponents nominated for Fulham Goal of the Month
- Victor Boniface: Juventus target Bundesliga star as possible replacement for Arsenal-linked striker Vlahovic
- Two teenagers of Nigerian descent promoted to Arsenal first team training pre-Wolves
- Dessers struggling to make an impact: Ex-Scotland star insists Rangers must sign a striker in January
- Blow to the jaw: Arsenal-owned goalkeeper Okonkwo to be assessed ahead of Wrexham v Yeovil Town
- Official: Chelsea confirm two talented midfielders have signed new deals
- Nottingham Forest's Goal of the Month award : Aina's first-time finish against Aston Villa nominated
- 101 Gunners goalscorers at the Emirates: Iwobi scored same number of goals as Arsenal legend Henry
- Watch: Gift Orban among four contenders for UEFA Europa Conference League Goal of the Week
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football