Official: Prince to rub shoulders with Celtic starlets in SLFL after transfer to Albion RoversPublished: July 16, 2023
With a statement on their official website, Albion Rovers have announced the signing of exciting striker Bright Prince.
Prince has made the switch to Albion Rovers from newly promoted Scottish Championship side Airdrieonians.
Born in Spain, Prince previously represented top European sides Getafe and Fortuna Dusseldorf before joining Airdrieonians last summer.
He was loaned out to East Stirlingshire for a portion of last season so he can get a taste of first team football.
In the forthcoming season, Bright will be rubbing shoulders again with Celtic B players in the Scottish Lowland Football League (SLFL) or the fifth tier of Scottish football.
The Madrid-born attacker made appearances off the bench in SLFL matches against Celtic and Rangers during his loan spell at East Stirlingshire.
Prince and his new employer Albion Rovers will face Celtic B, who have Bosun Lawal, Justin Osagie and Tobi Oluwayemi in their ranks, in the SLFL on September 2, 2023 at the Excelsior Stadium, a game which corresponds to the eighth round of matches in the division.
The reverse fixture will be played on March 16, 2024 at Cliftonhill, with kickoff scheduled for 1500 hours.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Muscle tear injury: Chelsea midfielder Ugochukwu will not show off to dad at Old Trafford
- 'I've had many African players Yobo and Yakubu' - West Ham boss on being without some players during AFCON
- Tottenham vs West Ham prediction: Can West Ham upset Tottenham's top-four ambitions?
- Fabrizio Romano not convinced Chelsea target Osimhen is close to signing a new deal with Napoli
- Bundesliga transfer expert confirms Nigerian striker will sign a contract with Eintracht Frankfurt until 2028
- 'We're losing a lot of players' - Nottingham Forest boss aware Aina, 5 others could be heading to the AFCON
- Nigerian goalkeeper Arthur Okonkwo temporarily returns to parent club Arsenal
- FA Youth Cup: Two players of Nigerian descent on target for Tottenham Hotspur in win against Brentford
- German manager reveals Eintracht Frankfurt offered N17.3b to sign Gift Orban in the summer
- Confirmed team news: Three Super Eagles-eligible players ruled out of Manchester United v Chelsea
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football