Nigerian exports: Moffi opens season account, Arokodare super-sub, Offia in good form and morePublished: September 03, 2023
Allnigeriasoccer.com's comprehensive review of the Nigerian players that found the back of the net for their respective European clubs in league matches on Sunday, September 3, 2023.
In the French Ligue 1, Super Eagles striker Terem Moffi opened his account for the season as OGC Nice defeated Strasbourg 2-0 to earn their first win of the season.
Victory was all but assured in the 75th minute when Moffi's dink fell just inside the post, doubling the advantage in the process.
Super Eagles-eligible player Ohi Omoijuanfo scored in back-to-back games in the Danish Superliga to help Brondby secure a 3-1 home win versus Randers.
Midway through the first half, the Norwegian-Nigerian striker headed in a corner kick to double the advantage.
Racing Genk have Toluwalase Arokodare to thank for earning a share of the points in a Belgian Pro League match against RSC Anderlecht (1-1) at the Cegeka Arena.
Off the bench in the 82nd minute only because of an injury to Joseph Paintsil, Arokodare netted the equalizer in the seventh minute of stoppage time from a cross by Daniel Muñoz.
In their last match before the international break, Slavia Prague thrashed Karviná 5-1 in the 7th round of the Fortuna Liga with five different players getting on the scoresheet for the capital outfit.
After Adeleke Akinyemi opened the scoring for the visitors inside six minutes. Slavia's number 9 and 2019 Fifa U20 World Cup star Muhamed Tijani finished into an empty to make it 1-1 at minute 13.
In the Belarus Premier League, Nuradeen Idris netted his fourth goal in nineteen games as his club FK Smorgon shared the spoils with FK Slutsk in a six-goal thriller.
Idris, wearing the number 10 jersey, put FK Smorgon 2-1 up when he converted a spot kick in the 56th minute.
2019 Fifa U20 World Cup star, Okechukwu Henry Offia came off the bench at halftime as Trelleborgs FF beat AFC Eskilstuna 2-0 in the Swedish Superettan.
Two minutes to the end of the game, the diminutive winger wrapped up the scoring - his fourth goal in his last seven matches in the division.
Across the border in Noway, two Nigerians played as an influential role as KFUM Oslo came from behind to thrash Jerv 6-2 in the 22nd match day of the 1.Division.
Obilor Okeke netted KFUM Oslo's second goal and Akinsola Akinyemi helped himself to a brace.
Photo Credit: ogcnice.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Key stat shows dogged Tottenham left-back Udogie is the dirtiest player in the Premier League this season
- Iheanacho scores another penalty for table-topping Leicester; Montpellier's Adams at the double
- Super Eagles forwards Moses Simon, Terem Moffi crack Ligue 1 Team of the Month
- 'The love for the badge is unwavering'- Osimhen insists he's committed to Napoli amid Chelsea, Man Utd links
- Quick and direct winger signs new contract with Chelsea
- Nottingham Forest fullback joins Super Eagles walking wounded ahead of Saudi Arabia friendly
- A bridge too far: Boniface unsuccessful in attempt to match Helmes feat but helps Bayer set new record
- Put me on the bench: Akpom tells Ajax coach he's unhappy playing as a No. 10 or winger
- 'Wasn't even a foul' - Ex-Liverpool fullback claims Tottenham star Udogie didn't deserve to be booked
- 'If he leaves in 6 months he will regret' - Ex-Napoli striker criticises Osimhen for not celebrating his goals
- Football Betting
- Cakhia TV truc tiep
- Socolive TV truc tiep bong da
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football