Nottingham Forest forward Dennis agrees transfer to Turkish club Istanbul BasaksehirPublished: September 14, 2023
Nottingham Forest forward Emmanuel Dennis has agreed a transfer to the Turkish Super Lig ahead of deadline day.
Transfer market guru Fabrizio Romano has informed that İstanbul Başakşehir are set to sign Emmanuel Dennis from Nottingham Forest.
The former Club Brugge and Watford man was also linked with Adana Demirspor but he has opted to join the 2019-2020 Super lig champions.
Barring any unforeseen circumstances, the Super Eagles star will be joining İstanbul Başakşehir on loan for the remainder of the season with no option to buy included in the deal.
Dennis was left out of Nottingham Forest's Premier League roster, an indication that he is surplus to requirements at the City Ground for the 2023-2024 season.
The 25-year-old has not been named in any matchday squad in the new season, with the likes of Taiwo Awoniyi and Chris Wood ahead of him in Steve Cooper's pecking order of strikers.
Dennis arrived at Nottingham Forest with a reputation as a player who can make things happen in the opposition box having directly participated in sixteen goals (10 goals, 6 assists) in 33 Premier League outings for Watford in 2021-2022.
However, he didn't live up to his own high standards last term with a goal involvement of five (2 goals, 3 assists) in twenty five matches for the two-time European champions.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Victor Osimhen alternative: Bayer Leverkusen to demand at least N70b from Chelsea for Super Eagles striker
- Who is Gabrielle Onguene? The free-scoring Cameroon striker that can pose a threat to Super Falcons
- Paris 2024 Olympics qualifiers: Keep an eye on these three Super Falcons players against Cameroon
- Justin Njinmah: Werder Bremen's exciting forward to choose between Nigeria and Germany
- Battle for La Liga U23 POTM: Omorodion faces competition from Man Utd loanee, Barca and Real Madrid stars
- Age debate reignited: Flying Eagles coach Bosso justifies selection of academy boys over NPFL stars
- South Africa GK Williams opens up on what he told Omeruo, Aina, Ekong, Iheanacho before taking spot-kicks
- Porto team news: The likely player to replace Zaidu in starting lineup against Arsenal
- Onyeka credits AFCON for boosting his fitness; shares what Brentford boss told him pre-Man City
- 'Difficult to stop' - Barcelona coach Xavi highlights Osimhen as one of the key players to watch in CL showdown
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football