Arsenal v Tottenham combined XI: Udogie among three Spurs players in defencePublished: September 22, 2023
Ahead of the first north London derby of the 2023-2024 season at the Emirates Stadium in London, football statistics experts Whoscored have drawn up a combined XI featuring Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur players.
The starting XI consists of a goalkeeper, four defenders, three midfielders and three forwards in a 4-3-3 formation.
Of the four starters in defence, three are Tottenham players with Destiny Udogie slotting in at left-back, Pedro Porro at right back, and 2022 World Cup winner with Argentina Cristian Romero partnering Arsenal's William Saliba at centre-back.
The football statistics website has created a star-studded midfield featuring Arsenal captain Martin Ødegaard, Declan Rice and James Maddison.
Bukayo Saka is joined in attack by Gabriel Jesus and Tottenham Hotspur captain Son Heung-min.
Arsenal have contributed six players to the combined XI including goalkeeper David Raya, while Tottenham have five players listed.
Udogie, who has a league rating of 6.92 in 2023, has started his Tottenham Hotspur career quite well, having provided two assists in back-to-back away matches ahead of the biggest game in the Premier League this weekend.
The 20-year-old should make his sixth consecutive start in the Premier League against Arsenal.
Photo Credit: tottenhamhotspur.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Penalty or no penalty? Italy and Inter Milan great Bergomi has his say on incident involving Osimhen
- Super Eagles-eligible winger joins Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham stars in BBC's PL TOTW
- Gift Orban shows he's more than a goalscorer in Gent's 2-2 draw with Genk
- Fifa U17 World Cup: Germany's Brunner follows in the footsteps of Iheanacho; Ruberto emulates Osimhen
- Chukwuemeka sends message to Colwill as England defender scores first-ever goal for Chelsea
- Boniface ends 518-minute Bundesliga goal drought to help Bayer Leverkusen remain unbeaten
- Udogie features in six-goal thriller between Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur
- Nigerian player scores against Scottish champions Celtic for the second matchday running
- Transfer guru Romano tells Chelsea what to do in order to tempt Napoli to sell Osimhen in January
- 'It was a big moment for me' - Super Eagles striker reacts after first goal in West Brom colours
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football