betPawa pays out every naira as customers win ₦365.4 million in a weekPublished: October 31, 2023
Lagos, October 31st 2023… It’s been a record-breaking week of winning for betPawa customers in Nigeria, with every single life-changing win paid out promptly.
This week of unprecedented betting success saw a combined ₦365.4 million won by 35,359 different customers. betPawa were able to honour their commitment to instant payouts by swiftly settling all winning betslips.
The BIGGEST winner of all won ₦4.2 million from a ₦800 betslip, helped by a 290% Win Bonus for betting on 35 legs, underscoring the brand’s bet small, win BIG slogan.
But this was far from an isolated success as an extraordinary 20 different Nigerian betPawa customers each won at least ₦1,000,000 or more. Across Africa, betPawa, which operates in 11 markets, had a record 27,938 of their customers become millionaires over the last 10 days.
betPawa’s Chief Commercial Officer Ntoudi Mouyelo said: “Instant payouts are pivotal to our mission to make betting friendly. We know how important it is for customers to be able to trust that they will get their winnings quickly any time they win, so we’re pleased that even on a week of winning, unlike anything Nigeria has ever seen before, we could honour that commitment to our customers.”
In another big win in Nigeria, a customer placed a stake with ₦500 only, to win ₦4 million after a 380% Win Bonus. The customer had placed a 40-leg betslip to achieve this.
There was lots of sports action over the weekend and great football matches where most of the teams who were favourites won their respective fixtures.
Among the top matches that featured on customer betslips over the weekend for example were Manchester United versus Manchester City in the English Premier League where the away team won 3-0; while in the Italian Serie A, Inter Milan beat Roma by a single goal.
For more information contact [email protected]
betPawa is a mobile sports betting brand, owned by Rwanda-based Mchezo Limited. betPawa operates across 11 countries in Africa, with over 10 million users. betPawa is on a mission to make betting friendly, by providing 24-hour customer support, a user-friendly platform, the lowest minimum stakes and instant payments.
- 'He will change a lot of things for Chelsea' - Gianfranco Zola reveals Osimhen is tailor-made for PL
- Alejandro Garnacho beats Shoretire, 7 others to win Manchester United Goal of the Month
- Bayer Leverkusen striker Victor Boniface gunning for fourth consecutive Bundesliga award
- Taiwo Awoniyi nominated for Fans' Footballer of the Year 2023 award
- Arsenal loanee Okonkwo to undergo further examinations to determine severity of jaw injury
- 'Ministry played a role in that employment' - Sports Minister confirms Peseiro's future will be determined after AFCON
- Penalty or no penalty? Italy and Inter Milan great Bergomi has his say on incident involving Osimhen
- Super Eagles-eligible winger joins Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham stars in BBC's PL TOTW
- Gift Orban shows he's more than a goalscorer in Gent's 2-2 draw with Genk
- Fifa U17 World Cup: Germany's Brunner follows in the footsteps of Iheanacho; Ruberto emulates Osimhen
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football