Arsenal talent Obi-Martin most viewed player on Transfermarkt ahead of Ronaldo, Bellingham, Mbappe, MessiPublished: November 20, 2023
Denmark U17 international of Nigerian descent Chidozie Obi-Martin is attracting a lot of global attention after his remarkable display for Arsenal U16s in their 14-3 win over Liverpool on Saturday, November 18.
The center forward put in a great individual display against the Reds, netting an incredible ten goals that earned the Gunners an extraordinary win.
Obi-Martin has earned rave reviews from the media and football fans for his brilliant display against Liverpool.
The Danish-Nigerian wonderkid is the most viewed player in the last twenty four hours on the Transfermarkt website that assesses the valuation of footballers.
Obi-Martin is the top ranked player ahead of Wout Weghorst (TSG Hoffenheim), Dominik Szoboszlai (Liverpool), Cristiano Ronaldo (Al-Nassr) and 2023 Golden Boy Jude Bellingham (Real Madrid).
Completing the top ten most viewed players are Kylian Mbappe (PSG), Lionel Messi (Inter Miami), Kenan Yıldız (Juventus), Erling Haaland (Man City) and Romelu Lukaku (Roma).
Obi-Martin is in his final season as a schoolboy at Arsenal and it is confirmed that he is among the club's new intake of academy scholars for the 2024-2025 season.
Aged 15, he made his debuts for Arsenal U19s and development squad in the UEFA Youth League and Premier League 2 respectively this season.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Super Eagles-eligible winger joins Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham stars in BBC's PL TOTW
- Gift Orban shows he's more than a goalscorer in Gent's 2-2 draw with Genk
- Fifa U17 World Cup: Germany's Brunner follows in the footsteps of Iheanacho; Ruberto emulates Osimhen
- Chukwuemeka sends message to Colwill as England defender scores first-ever goal for Chelsea
- Boniface ends 518-minute Bundesliga goal drought to help Bayer Leverkusen remain unbeaten
- Udogie features in six-goal thriller between Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur
- Nigerian player scores against Scottish champions Celtic for the second matchday running
- Transfer guru Romano tells Chelsea what to do in order to tempt Napoli to sell Osimhen in January
- 'It was a big moment for me' - Super Eagles striker reacts after first goal in West Brom colours
- 'He's often in the right place' - 1988 European Championship winner Kieft praises Ajax super-sub Akpom
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football