Victor Boniface: Juventus target Bundesliga star as possible replacement for Arsenal-linked striker VlahovicPublished: December 01, 2023
Juventus have been linked with Bayer Leverkusen ace Victor Boniface who has had a brilliant start to life in the Bundesliga.
According to Calciomercato via German newspaper Sportbild , the Italian giants want the Nigerian striker to replace Dušan Vlahović who has been linked with Arsenal.
Mikel Arteta's side wants to bolster their attacking department with the addition of the Serbian international and Juventus seem to be bracing up for his departure.
Boniface has been one of the standout players for high-flying Bayer Leverkusen this season, recording 12 goal involvements, the most in the Bundesliga table-toppers squad.
He is also replicating that form in the UEFA Europa League, having scored 4 goals in five games so far, the second joint-best in the tournament and one behind Ibrahim Sadiq, the top scorer.
Serie A defending champions Napoli have also taken note of the 22-year-old form and are said to be considering a move for him as a replacement for Victor Osimhen.
The Nigeria international joined Bayer Leverkusen in the summer on a five-year deal which means that any interested club might have to pay a premium fee to lure him away from the BayArena next summer.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- 2024 Olympic qualifier: Five tactical tweaks Waldrum must make to avoid defeat against Cameroon
- 'Will never be less than 7 or 8 months' - Porto coach confirms key Nigeria LB Zaidu is out of WCQs in June
- 'We still can't rule out Arsenal' - Transfer insider claims Gunners can compete with Chelsea, PSG for Osimhen
- 'He has a big salary' - Ex-Spartak defender hits out at Victor Moses over work ethic
- Former Man City winger Wright-Phillips reacts to Bassey's opener in Fulham's win at Man Utd
- Iwobi's match-winning strike: Alan Shearer praises Fulham star for fooling Man Utd's Cameroon GK
- Chelsea star Madueke looking forward to Wembley showdown with Liverpool, inspired by Drogba's iconic volley
- Super Eagles watch: Dessers nets brace for table-topping Rangers; Watford's Dennis back-to-back home goals
- Return of 2023 AFCON heroes and four other takeaways from Bendel Insurance draw against Enyimba
- Former Tottenham striker Bent points finger at three Manchester United players for Iwobi and Bassey goals
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football