Bayer Leverkusen striker Victor Boniface gunning for fourth consecutive Bundesliga awardPublished: December 04, 2023
Bayer Leverkusen star Victor Boniface has been nominated yet again for the Bundesliga Rookie of the Month having been enlisted among the nominees for November.
The Super Eagles forward has already won the award in the first three months of the season and a fourth consecutive nomination underscores how blistering of a start he has had in the Bundesliga.
The 22-year-old didn't record any goal in the month under consideration but notched two assists which he got in Bayer Leverkusen's 3-2 win over Hoffenheim on November 4.
He is set to battle RB Leipzig's forward Xavi Simons who has also received multiple nominations for the award.
The 20-year-old leads the Bundesliga assist chart having assisted a goal seven times already this season but it was his two-goal contributions in the month under review that earned him a place in the nomination list.
The last nominee is Freiburg's midfielder Merlin Röhl who had 2 goal involvements in the two games he played last month.
While Boniface was not at his prolific best in November, he has started December on a good note having scored for Bayer Leverkusen in their 1-1 draw over the weekend.
He has now registered 8 goals and five assists in 13 Bundesliga games this term, which is an average of one goal involvement per game.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- 2024 Olympic qualifier: Five tactical tweaks Waldrum must make to avoid defeat against Cameroon
- 'Will never be less than 7 or 8 months' - Porto coach confirms key Nigeria LB Zaidu is out of WCQs in June
- 'We still can't rule out Arsenal' - Transfer insider claims Gunners can compete with Chelsea, PSG for Osimhen
- 'He has a big salary' - Ex-Spartak defender hits out at Victor Moses over work ethic
- Former Man City winger Wright-Phillips reacts to Bassey's opener in Fulham's win at Man Utd
- Iwobi's match-winning strike: Alan Shearer praises Fulham star for fooling Man Utd's Cameroon GK
- Chelsea star Madueke looking forward to Wembley showdown with Liverpool, inspired by Drogba's iconic volley
- Super Eagles watch: Dessers nets brace for table-topping Rangers; Watford's Dennis back-to-back home goals
- Return of 2023 AFCON heroes and four other takeaways from Bendel Insurance draw against Enyimba
- Former Tottenham striker Bent points finger at three Manchester United players for Iwobi and Bassey goals
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football