Transfer insider reckons Chelsea would be open to Madueke loan move next monthPublished: December 10, 2023
Transfer insider Ben Jacobs has reckoned that Chelsea could be open to letting Noni Madueke leave the club on loan when the transfer window opens next month
This is premised on a report that the Super Eagles-eligible winger is considering leaving Stamford Bridge.
The 21-year-old has struggled to secure a place in the starting XI since he arrived at the club in January though he started Chelsea's last four Premier League games last season.
However, injury didn't let him partake during preseason games and that hindered him from making an impression on Mauricio Pochetino who became the London-based side's manager in the summer and the acquisition of Cole Palmer has further affected his game time.
He has made just 6 Premier League appearances this season with his only start being in the 2-0 loss to Brentford in October.
Speaking in an interview with GIVEMESPORT, Jacobs believes Chelsea could consider letting Madueke leave temporarily if they receive the right offer and that the player is not pushing for a permanent exit
"If the right kind of offer comes in to get him some minutes and then return to Chelsea, if it suits all parties and it's feasible, it could be something that is considered.
"But I don't think that this is a case of an unhappy player, pushing for a permanent exit, as some reports suggest."
The England youth International has totaled 20 appearances across all competitions for the Blues since his arrival from PSV Eindhoven and has just two goals.
With the stiff competition in Chelsea's attack at the moment, a move to another club where he will get more game-time would be highly beneficial to him
Photo Credit: chelseafc.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- 2024 Olympic qualifier: Five tactical tweaks Waldrum must make to avoid defeat against Cameroon
- 'Will never be less than 7 or 8 months' - Porto coach confirms key Nigeria LB Zaidu is out of WCQs in June
- 'We still can't rule out Arsenal' - Transfer insider claims Gunners can compete with Chelsea, PSG for Osimhen
- 'He has a big salary' - Ex-Spartak defender hits out at Victor Moses over work ethic
- Former Man City winger Wright-Phillips reacts to Bassey's opener in Fulham's win at Man Utd
- Iwobi's match-winning strike: Alan Shearer praises Fulham star for fooling Man Utd's Cameroon GK
- Chelsea star Madueke looking forward to Wembley showdown with Liverpool, inspired by Drogba's iconic volley
- Super Eagles watch: Dessers nets brace for table-topping Rangers; Watford's Dennis back-to-back home goals
- Return of 2023 AFCON heroes and four other takeaways from Bendel Insurance draw against Enyimba
- Former Tottenham striker Bent points finger at three Manchester United players for Iwobi and Bassey goals
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football