Announcement imminent: Charlton Athletic loan out talented Nigerian winger to non-league clubPublished: December 15, 2023
Allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report that Southern Premier League South club Hungerford Town FC are on the verge of announcing the capture of talented Nigerian winger Tolu Ladapo.
Charlton Athletic and Hungerford Town have reached an agreement over a loan move for the 19-year-old.
It is understood that Ladapo is moving to Hungerford Town for an initial one month, pending the completion of his paperwork.
The forward has already started training with Hungerford Town and should be available for selection when they take on Beaconsfield Town tomorrow afternoon in the league.
Ladapo will be hoping to put himself in the shop window at Hungerford Town with his contract at Charlton Athletic running out at the end of the 2023-2024 season.
He joined Charlton Athletic at the start of his U15 season, rising through the youth team ranks to make his senior debut in an EFL Trophy clash against Gillingham FC at the Valley on August 31, 2022.
Before joining Charlton, he trained with fellow London clubs Chelsea and Millwall.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- First Premier League call-up: 15yo son of ex-Super Eagles striker could make Wolves history in Newcastle
- Ex-Barcelona midfielder believes Zirkzee fully deserves to be named in Netherlands provisional squad
- 17 goal involvements in 24 games: Rangers striker Dessers explains why he's flourishing under Clement
- Struggling for game time at loan club: Super Eagles-eligible midfielder back playing for Man Utd U21s
- Everton, Crystal Palace or Nottingham Forest: Which club would suit Super Eagles midfielder Onyedika best?
- PL2: Nwaneri scores pick of the goals but misses penalty as Arsenal come from behind to beat Chelsea
- Tottenham hold advantage over Man Utd in race for Dutch-Nigerian striker
- Will Jose Peseiro's exit derail Super Eagles path to 2026 World Cup?
- Confirmed team news: Ndidi starts partial training at Leicester but ruled out of QPR clash
- Tottenham coach provides update on Nigeria-eligible fullback ahead of London derby
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football