AC Milan interested in signing Fulham's Nigerian central defenderPublished: January 09, 2024
Seven-time European champions AC Milan are reportedly interested in signing Fulham's Nigerian center-back Tosin Adarabioyo.
According to celbrated Italian sports newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport , the Italian giants have shortlisted the Super Eagles-eligible defender as a potential signing.
The report added that the club is not considering signing the Manchester City academy product in this window but in the summer.
It appears that the Rossoneri want to bolster their defensive line which has looked shaky this season, with 20 goals conceded in the Serie A, the most among teams in the top five.
Tosin is running into the final months of his contract with Fulham and could sign a pre-contract agreement with a non-Premier League club this month.
The 26-year-old was previously linked with Bayern Munich who are in search of a center back in this window but the report of the Bavarian's interest in him has been dismissed.
Tottenham have also been an admirer of the former England youth international but the prospect of signing Radu Drăgușin might end Spurs' interest in him.
After his initial struggles with injuries in the first few months of the season, Adarabioyo has fought his way back into Marco Silva's side, having started the last 7 games across all competitions.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- First Premier League call-up: 15yo son of ex-Super Eagles striker could make Wolves history in Newcastle
- Ex-Barcelona midfielder believes Zirkzee fully deserves to be named in Netherlands provisional squad
- 17 goal involvements in 24 games: Rangers striker Dessers explains why he's flourishing under Clement
- Struggling for game time at loan club: Super Eagles-eligible midfielder back playing for Man Utd U21s
- Everton, Crystal Palace or Nottingham Forest: Which club would suit Super Eagles midfielder Onyedika best?
- PL2: Nwaneri scores pick of the goals but misses penalty as Arsenal come from behind to beat Chelsea
- Tottenham hold advantage over Man Utd in race for Dutch-Nigerian striker
- Will Jose Peseiro's exit derail Super Eagles path to 2026 World Cup?
- Confirmed team news: Ndidi starts partial training at Leicester but ruled out of QPR clash
- Tottenham coach provides update on Nigeria-eligible fullback ahead of London derby
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football