Chelsea legend Leboeuf wants Paris Saint-Germain to replace Mbappe with OsimhenPublished: February 08, 2024
Chelsea legend Frank Leboeuf wants Super Eagles forward Victor Osimhen to replace Kylian Mbappé at Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the season.
The 2018 FIFA World Cup winner is likely to leave the French giants at the end of the season after the expiration of his contract and is likely to join Real Madrid.
Therefore, PSG will be in search of a replacement for their star man who will be leaving a huge vacuum behind, which has prompted the suggestion that Osimhen will be a good replacement.
Leboeuf while speaking on ESPN FC, on who will fill-in well for Mbappe, said the Nigeria international is in the best position to do that as he will complement the players at the club presently.
"Well, you know we talked about Toney, I think Osimhen will be a good choice for Paris, I don't know if he wants to go there but that is the kind of player I see with pace working with Dembele that could also be a good match.
"My favorite is Osimhen and since Toney seems to be available, it is a good possibility as well."
Despite signing a new deal recently, it appears the Super Eagles striker's time with Napoli is coming to an end, and will be available for any interested club ready to pay his release clause in the summer.
While Chelsea have been tipped to be his next destination, PSG also has the wherewithal to challenge the Premier League giants for his signature.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- First Premier League call-up: 15yo son of ex-Super Eagles striker could make Wolves history in Newcastle
- Ex-Barcelona midfielder believes Zirkzee fully deserves to be named in Netherlands provisional squad
- 17 goal involvements in 24 games: Rangers striker Dessers explains why he's flourishing under Clement
- Struggling for game time at loan club: Super Eagles-eligible midfielder back playing for Man Utd U21s
- Everton, Crystal Palace or Nottingham Forest: Which club would suit Super Eagles midfielder Onyedika best?
- PL2: Nwaneri scores pick of the goals but misses penalty as Arsenal come from behind to beat Chelsea
- Tottenham hold advantage over Man Utd in race for Dutch-Nigerian striker
- Will Jose Peseiro's exit derail Super Eagles path to 2026 World Cup?
- Confirmed team news: Ndidi starts partial training at Leicester but ruled out of QPR clash
- Tottenham coach provides update on Nigeria-eligible fullback ahead of London derby
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football