Napoli expect Paris Saint-Germain to make N194b offer for Chelsea target Victor OsimhenPublished: February 12, 2024
French giants Paris Saint-Germain are set to submit a huge bid for Chelsea-linked striker Victor Osimhen as they prepare for the departure of their talisman Kylian Mbappé who looks to be on the way out of the club.
According to La Repubblica via Football Italia, the Parisians will submit a €120m (approximately N194 billion in Nigerian currency) bid for the Nigerian striker in the summer.
They will need to bolster their attacking department in the absence of Mbappé who has largely carried the goal-scoring burden of the club in the past few years.
The France international is the all-time top scorer of the defending Ligue 1 champions, notching 242 goals in 289 appearances.
PSG are not willing to add only Osimhen to their ranks, they have also set sights on AC Milan forward Rafael Leao and are preparing an offer that is similar to that of the Nigeria international for him.
Osimhen appears to be in his last days at Napoli with his recent utterances pointing towards him leaving the Serie A outfit in the summer and that has also been corroborated by the club President Aurelio De Laurentiis who has also said that they are expecting the star striker to leave for PSG, Real Madrid or a Premier League club.
The 25-year-old reportedly has a release clause within the range of €120m to €130m which must be activated by any club willing to grab his signature in the next transfer window.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- 2024 Olympic qualifier: Five tactical tweaks Waldrum must make to avoid defeat against Cameroon
- 'Will never be less than 7 or 8 months' - Porto coach confirms key Nigeria LB Zaidu is out of WCQs in June
- 'We still can't rule out Arsenal' - Transfer insider claims Gunners can compete with Chelsea, PSG for Osimhen
- 'He has a big salary' - Ex-Spartak defender hits out at Victor Moses over work ethic
- Former Man City winger Wright-Phillips reacts to Bassey's opener in Fulham's win at Man Utd
- Iwobi's match-winning strike: Alan Shearer praises Fulham star for fooling Man Utd's Cameroon GK
- Chelsea star Madueke looking forward to Wembley showdown with Liverpool, inspired by Drogba's iconic volley
- Super Eagles watch: Dessers nets brace for table-topping Rangers; Watford's Dennis back-to-back home goals
- Return of 2023 AFCON heroes and four other takeaways from Bendel Insurance draw against Enyimba
- Former Tottenham striker Bent points finger at three Manchester United players for Iwobi and Bassey goals
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football