RAHEEM LAWAL Finally Arrives Spain, NFF Could Report Club To Fifa
Published: May 31, 2012
There is uncertainty surrounding the availability of CD Atletico Baleares player Raheem Lawal for the Brazil 2014 World Cup qualifying match against Namibia on Sunday, June 3.
Lawal had been stuck in the Peruvian capital, Lima for about a week due to bureaucratic problems. Atletico Baleares had to send the player's documentation to the South American country before he was allowed to leave.
The 22-year-old midfielder arrived Spain on Wednesday on an Air Berlin flight by 18:45 pm local time.
Atletico Baleares have a crucial play-off game against Lugo on Saturday. It is almost concluded that Lawal won't be allowed to leave Spain for Nigeria, as Baleares see the match on Saturday as very important to their promotion chase.
''The Nigerian Football Federation put it to the attention of FIFA, through a press release, informed us (Atletico Baleares) that if the player (Raheem Lawal) was not with the National Team, both the club and the player would be punished,'' Atletico Baleares said in a Press Release.
Lawal had been stuck in the Peruvian capital, Lima for about a week due to bureaucratic problems. Atletico Baleares had to send the player's documentation to the South American country before he was allowed to leave.
The 22-year-old midfielder arrived Spain on Wednesday on an Air Berlin flight by 18:45 pm local time.
Atletico Baleares have a crucial play-off game against Lugo on Saturday. It is almost concluded that Lawal won't be allowed to leave Spain for Nigeria, as Baleares see the match on Saturday as very important to their promotion chase.
''The Nigerian Football Federation put it to the attention of FIFA, through a press release, informed us (Atletico Baleares) that if the player (Raheem Lawal) was not with the National Team, both the club and the player would be punished,'' Atletico Baleares said in a Press Release.
Latest News
- Super Eagles star joins Wolverhampton Wanderers in record-breaking deal, subject to medical
- England squads: 17 Nigerians called up including Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Rangers starlets
- Nigeria squad announcement: Lookman, Osimhen, Iwobi, Aina, Dessers, 18 others called up for WCQs
- 'The club will update you' – Rangers manager deflects question on future of Dessers
- 'In the Afcon, we lose players' - Wolves boss on striker search amid links with Arokodare
- 'There is still room' – Liverpool boss leaves door open for birthday boy Ngumoha in Arsenal clash
- 'Improved a lot' – Eddie Howe hails Osula's progress before Newcastle's trip to Leeds United
- From NPFL to Europe: LouisianaBettingHub.com covers betting angles
- Transfer update on Fulham's pursuit of AC Milan and Super Eagles winger Chukwueze
- Bayern compete with PL clubs, Roma and Leipzig to sign Chelsea forward George


News Categories
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Bundesliga
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Casinos not on Gamstop
- Nigeria Premier League
- Vsbet
- F168
- F168
- MB88
- keo nha cai
- Norwegian Football
- Football Betting
- Polish Football
- VT88
- VT88
- sunwin
- sunwin
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Transfer
- Turkish Championship
- 1Win
- Ukrainian Football
- Uncategorized
- Women's Football
- SHBET
- F168
- F168
- F168
- F168
- hi88