PETER UTAKA Cements His Place In Chinese FolklorePublished: August 12, 2012
Peter Utaka was very prolific for OB Odense in the Danish Superliga and the Nigerian striker has continued to find the back of the net with ease in China.
The Dalian Aerbin forward has just written into the history books a new scoring sequence in the Chinese Super League.
In the latest games played in the Asian country, Utaka opened scoring as Dalian Aerbin defeated Henan Jianye by 2-1, and it was the eighth game in a row that Peter Utaka came on the score-sheet.
In total, Peter Utaka scored 13 goals in 21 matches since he left OB in the winter transfer market.
Read more: Tipsbladet Denmark
Football News 24/7
- FC Khimki Interested In Signing Russian-Born Nigeria International Fullback
- 'Kelechi's Never Missed A Penalty' - Ndidi Names Iheanacho As Leicester's Top Man When It Comes To Spot Kicks
- Photo Confirmation - Ex-Flying Eagles Star Adejo Extends Contract With Greek Club PAS Lamia
- Real Betis Pass Up Opportunity To Sign U17 World Cup-Winning Defender Zakari On Permanent Deal
- Former Liverpool Striker Ngoo Rejects Two-Year Deal Offered By Albanian Champions
- Photo : Super Eagles Midfielder Named In Glasgow Rangers Provisional Squad Vs Bayer Leverkusen
- Three Players Of Nigerian Descent Retained As Derby County Academy Provide Squads Update
- Torino In The Market For Fullbacks: Chelsea Product Aina's Future Hangs In The Balance
- 'Man Utd Need A Real Goalscorer' - Paul Scholes Pinpoints Ighalo As Cheaper Option To Kane
- Nigerian Exports : 37-Year-old Old Scores For Mladost Lucani; Molde's Omoijuanfo Nets Brace & More
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football