PETER UTAKA Cements His Place In Chinese FolklorePublished: August 12, 2012
Peter Utaka was very prolific for OB Odense in the Danish Superliga and the Nigerian striker has continued to find the back of the net with ease in China.
The Dalian Aerbin forward has just written into the history books a new scoring sequence in the Chinese Super League.
In the latest games played in the Asian country, Utaka opened scoring as Dalian Aerbin defeated Henan Jianye by 2-1, and it was the eighth game in a row that Peter Utaka came on the score-sheet.
In total, Peter Utaka scored 13 goals in 21 matches since he left OB in the winter transfer market.
Read more: Tipsbladet Denmark
Football News 24/7
- Charlton Athletic's Kante-like Nigerian midfielder joins Birmingham City
- Substitution that raised eyebrows : Palace coach explains why Eze was taken off at half-time vs Tottenham
- Almeria's Sadiq, Racing Genk's Onuachu score again for European clubs
- Osimhen marks return from injury with brilliant counter-attack goal in Napoli's win vs Bologna
- Ex-Palace striker baffled by Hodgson's decision to substitute Eze at half-time vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Super Eagles duo Balogun, Aribo React As Rangers are crowned champions after Celtic fail to win
- Crotone's Super Eagles striker hits double figures in Serie A for the first time after brace vs Torino
- Ex-Chelsea captain on what pleased him about Tosin's performance in Fulham's win vs Liverpool
- Liverpool hero McManaman reveals how Fulham striker Maja caused problems for the Reds defence
- Chelsea release promising Nigerian midfielder ahead of 2021-2022 season
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football