It was necessary for the body to clarify statements credited to president of the Nigerian female football league (NWFL), Dilichukwu Onyedinma after football's regulators, Fifa opened an investigation.
''We have already circulated Onyedinma's speech at the NWFL's annual general assembly, clearly she never said anything of the nature that has been alleged.
"The NWFL chairperson never made such sensitive comments and the NFF are not under any Fifa probe or query,''NFF spokesman Ademola Olajire told BBC Sport.
When quizzed on the homosexuality bill, Olajire disclosed that the Nigeria Federation can only comment on matters relating to football.
- Super Eagles-eligible midfielder doubtful to make Chelsea debut v Palace after Potter's update
- Leicester City boss provides update on Ndidi's injury ahead of visit of Nottingham Forest
- Manchester United star beats Iwobi, 4 midfielders to win top Premier League award
- Sale of Nigeria stars : Ex-Leeds striker insists it could be difficult for Rangers to persuade targets
- Ozoh's stunner against Chelsea U21s up for for Crystal Palace Goal of the Month
- 'Real Madrid were interested in signing me' - Ajax hero Finidi reveals how dream move collapsed
- Shoretire reacts after being invited by Ten Hag to train with Manchester United first team
- Ange Postecoglou promotes talented CB of Nigerian descent to Celtic first team training
- Chelsea wonderkid Chukwuemeka awarded best player of the Costa Càlida Supercup
- Arsenal to continue monitoring Super Eagles-eligible striker this season
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football