Agent Reveals Nigeria Federation Are Sweating To Secure Isaac Success Release
Published: May 17, 2014
The Nigeria Football Federation are in a race against the clock to secure the release of Granada starlet Isaac Success for the important African Youth Championship qualifying fixture against Tanzania next weekend.
It had been reported that the 18 - year - old striker had been permitted by the Spanish side to feature in the game billed to be staged in Kaduna, but recent developments suggest otherwise.
Dominic Egbukwu, who handles the affairs of Isaac Success in Nigeria, explained to SL10.ng: :“The Nigerian Federation claimed to have sent an invitation letter to Granada for the release of Isaac Success but the Spanish club said it was not received, so another letter had to be sent. I called the NFF today (on Friday) and they said there is no reply from Granada yet.
'Success has already booked his ticket to travel to Nigeria this weekend but this must be authorized by Granada.”
Isaac Success has not defended the colours of Nigeria since he limped out injured after 32 minutes in the group game against Sweden at the Fifa Under 17s last October.
It had been reported that the 18 - year - old striker had been permitted by the Spanish side to feature in the game billed to be staged in Kaduna, but recent developments suggest otherwise.
Dominic Egbukwu, who handles the affairs of Isaac Success in Nigeria, explained to SL10.ng: :“The Nigerian Federation claimed to have sent an invitation letter to Granada for the release of Isaac Success but the Spanish club said it was not received, so another letter had to be sent. I called the NFF today (on Friday) and they said there is no reply from Granada yet.
'Success has already booked his ticket to travel to Nigeria this weekend but this must be authorized by Granada.”
Isaac Success has not defended the colours of Nigeria since he limped out injured after 32 minutes in the group game against Sweden at the Fifa Under 17s last October.
Latest News
- Super Eagles star joins Wolverhampton Wanderers in record-breaking deal, subject to medical
- England squads: 17 Nigerians called up including Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Rangers starlets
- Nigeria squad announcement: Lookman, Osimhen, Iwobi, Aina, Dessers, 18 others called up for WCQs
- 'The club will update you' – Rangers manager deflects question on future of Dessers
- 'In the Afcon, we lose players' - Wolves boss on striker search amid links with Arokodare
- 'There is still room' – Liverpool boss leaves door open for birthday boy Ngumoha in Arsenal clash
- 'Improved a lot' – Eddie Howe hails Osula's progress before Newcastle's trip to Leeds United
- From NPFL to Europe: LouisianaBettingHub.com covers betting angles
- Transfer update on Fulham's pursuit of AC Milan and Super Eagles winger Chukwueze
- Bayern compete with PL clubs, Roma and Leipzig to sign Chelsea forward George


News Categories
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Bundesliga
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Casinos not on Gamstop
- Nigeria Premier League
- Vsbet
- F168
- F168
- MB88
- keo nha cai
- Norwegian Football
- Football Betting
- Polish Football
- VT88
- VT88
- sunwin
- sunwin
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Transfer
- Turkish Championship
- 1Win
- Ukrainian Football
- Uncategorized
- Women's Football
- SHBET
- F168
- F168
- F168
- F168
- hi88