Wolfsburg Loanee Osimhen Cleared To Resume Training After Injury ScarePublished: December 18, 2018
Victor Osimhen has been cleared by the medical team of Sporting Charleroi to resume training as from Wednesday following the injury he sustained against Gent last Friday.
The availability of the Nigeria international for Sunday's Belgian First Division A tie against Zulte-Waregem and next Wednesday's match against Standard Liege was not certain following his substitution in the closing minutes vs Gent.
Osimhen underwent a scan on Monday and the results showed that he did not suffer a serious injury.
There have been concerns about fitness of the former Golden Eaglets striker since he returned to Belgium after international duty with the Super Eagles in November.
Including his strike against Gent, Osimhen has tallied nine goals in all competitions this season, with eight in the Belgian topflight.
Sporting Charleroi are sixth in the table with 30 points after winning four of their last five matches in the division.
Football News 24/7
- Everton Winger Onyekuru Rejects Move To CSKA Moscow
- Spur's Onomah May Join Nigerian Golden Boy Nominee At Borussia Monchengladbach; Mainz, Augsburg, Frankfurt Also In The Mix
- Nigeria Team News Vs Tunisia: Rohr Hints Osimhen, Uzoho May Play; Mikel, Akepyi, Awaziem Out
- Two Nigeria-Eligible Whizkids React After Scoring First Professional Goals For Arsenal
- AFCON 2019: Mikel Among Three World-class Players Who Could Have Done Better In Egypt
- 'No 10. Is A Very Special Jersey To My Family' - Okocha's Nephew Iwobi Not Ruling Out Wearing Shirt Number
- How AFCON Participation Could Affect Iwobi's Chances At Arsenal Next Season
- Ex-Manchester United Striker Ohio Confirms His Time With Manchester City Is Over
- RB Leipzig Set To Break Nigerian Transfer Record For A Winger As Everton Agree To Sell Lookman
- Chelsea Boss Lampard May Assess Abraham, Tomori Vs Barcelona But Another NFF Target Omitted
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football