Official : Released Manchester United Nigerian Starlet Joins Rotherham UnitedPublished: July 05, 2019
EFL League One club Rotherham United have confirmed the signing of American-born Nigerian defender Matthew Olosunde.
The versatile fullback has joined the Millers on a two-year deal and links up with Super Eagles defender Semi Ajayi at the New York Stadium.
It will be recalled that the former United States U17 international was released by Manchester United following the expiration of his contract at the end of last month.
The 21-year-old Olosunde played for New York Red Bulls Reserves before he was acquired by Manchester United, where he spent three years.
He spent his formative years as a footballer with the youth team of Princeton Futbol Club (Princeton FC).
On Monday, Olosunde will be part of the Rotherham United squad flying out to Germany for pre-season preparations.
Photo Credit : themillers.co.uk
Football News 24/7
- Former Manchester United Starlet Kehinde Inching Closer To Pro Debut
- 26-Goal Hitman Could Be The Solution To Chelsea's Striker Problems
- 'New Aubameyang' Nets Maiden Goal For Club Brugge Ahead Of Season Opener
- Reading Move For Former Nigeria U17 Invitee Gathers Pace
- FC Midtjylland's Okosun Nets Winner; Sogndal's Adams Bags Brace
- Chelsea Handed Fitness Boost Pre-Barcelona As Abraham Returns To Training
- Photo Confirmation : Nigeria International Striker Joins Korean Club Jeju United
- 'I Hope We Sign World Class Players' - Iwobi Denies Quit Reports
- 'Collins Is A Player With A German Mentality' - Rohr Offers Highest Possible Praise For 'Very Important' Super Eagle
- The Six Strikers Who Can Replace Physical Ighalo As Super Eagles Number 9
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football