Borussia Monchengladbach Looking To Loan Out Nigerian Federation Target BennettsPublished: January 17, 2020
German Bundesliga club Borussia Monchengladbach are looking to loan out Keanan Bennetts before the close of the January transfer window.
Since transferring to Borussia Monchengladbach in the summer of 2018, the highly-rated winger has not debuted for the first team though he has made the bench for Bundesliga and DFB Pokal matches, and frequently trains with the first teamers.
Borussia Monchengladbach's sports director Max Eberl told reporters ahead of the visit to Schalke 04 : "Sending Keanan Bennetts out on loan is an option, but it has to be the right fit. There are possibilities that we need to weigh up".
Bennetts is unlikely to make his Bundesliga debut against Schalke 04 as he is recovering from a minor ailment.
The 20-year-old was on target for Die Fohlen in a friendly against SC Freiburg exactly a week ago, scoring 20 minutes after coming off the bench.
The versatile winger passed up an opportunity to wear the colours of the Nigeria National Team at the 2019 U20 World Cup when approached by manager Paul Aigbogun because he wanted to concentrate on his club career.
His younger brother, Jayden is an influential member of Watford's U23 side.
Photo Credit : borussia.de
Football News 24/7
- 'Giggs, Bergkamp, Scholes Used To Give Those Passes' - Van Persie Compares Saka To Man Utd, Arsenal Legends
- 'They Scored A Goal We Shouldn't Concede' - Man Utd Star On Dennis' First Half Strike
- (Photo Confirmation) Arsenal's Nigerian Wonderkid Joins Scottish Giants Rangers
- Leicester City Provide Ndidi Injury Update That Will Worry Super Eagles Fans, Rohr
- Manchester United Name Super Eagles Striker As One Of The Three Key Players In Club Brugge Team
- NPFL Club Heartland Slapped With A Two-Window Transfer Ban By LMC
- Nigeria U23 Star Scores First Competitive Goal Of Thierry Henry's Reign As Montreal Impact Coach
- 'I Have Grown Up Playing On The Left Or No 10'- Iwobi On Ancelotti's Tactical Genius
- Super Eagles Still Among Top Three Teams In Africa In New FIFA Rankings
- Arsenal Face Losing Exciting Teenager Saka If They Fail To Qualify For European Competition
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football