Turkish club reject Nottingham Forest's N1.38billion bid for Nigerian wingerPublished: August 26, 2021
Paul Mukairu's future at Turkish Super Lig club Antalyaspor remains unresolved less than six days before the transfer window shuts in the major European Leagues.
The Nigerian winger is awaiting further developments after his return from a season-long loan spell at Belgian side Anderlecht.
Anderlecht passed up the opportunity to sign him on a permanent basis due to his asking price.
Turkish sports website Ajansspor claims that Nottingham Forest have had a 2.3 million euros bid (approximately N1.38billion) rejected by Antalyaspor.
Antalyaspor are unwilling to sell Mukairu except for a fee of three million euros with a 25 percent sell-on clause inserted into any deal.
Nottingham Forest have been thrashing out terms for the winger for about a month and want Antalyaspor to retain only a 15 percent sell-on clause on the player they signed from FC Heart Academy in his homeland.
Last season, Mukairu appeared in 29 matches for Anderlecht, scoring four goals and providing four assists.
Photo Credit : rsca.be
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Nigeria-eligible striker on target as Chelsea U23s edge Liverpool in 7-goal thriller
- Iheanacho battles Brentford, PNE, Arsenal, Man City stars for Carabao Cup Goal of the Round
- 18-year-old winger of Nigerian descent trains with Arsenal first team pre-Tottenham Hotspur
- 'They are not scared of any team' - Brentford hero Sodje warns Liverpool stars ahead of EPL clash
- 'Kelechi is a great finisher'- Leicester winger Lookman hails Super Eagles striker
- 'I have him with Nigeria' - Rohr happy for Samuel Kalu after wonder goal for Bordeaux
- Ex-Sheffield United GK expects Arsenal to sign new rival for Okonkwo if Leno is sold
- Victor Osimhen among six Napoli players named in Serie A Team of the Week
- Teenage Nigeria-eligible striker inks new deal with Millwall after Watford, Southampton trials
- Every word said by Osimhen on form, brace, Spalletti, Napoli midfielders, last season's struggles
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football