Turkish club reject Nottingham Forest's N1.38billion bid for Nigerian wingerPublished: August 26, 2021
Paul Mukairu's future at Turkish Super Lig club Antalyaspor remains unresolved less than six days before the transfer window shuts in the major European Leagues.
The Nigerian winger is awaiting further developments after his return from a season-long loan spell at Belgian side Anderlecht.
Anderlecht passed up the opportunity to sign him on a permanent basis due to his asking price.
Turkish sports website Ajansspor claims that Nottingham Forest have had a 2.3 million euros bid (approximately N1.38billion) rejected by Antalyaspor.
Antalyaspor are unwilling to sell Mukairu except for a fee of three million euros with a 25 percent sell-on clause inserted into any deal.
Nottingham Forest have been thrashing out terms for the winger for about a month and want Antalyaspor to retain only a 15 percent sell-on clause on the player they signed from FC Heart Academy in his homeland.
Last season, Mukairu appeared in 29 matches for Anderlecht, scoring four goals and providing four assists.
Photo Credit : rsca.be
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- 'Most African coaches don't respect themselves' - Udeze backs Onana in World Cup row with Song
- Graham Potter promotes German-born Nigerian RB to Chelsea first team training
- Official : Watford loan out teenage striker of Nigerian descent
- Crystal Palace's Nigeria-eligible winger emerges as transfer target for Sheffield Wednesday
- 'Joint top scorer', 'Too good', 'Magnificent' - Nigerian fans hail England's two-goal hero Rashford
- World Cup 2022 : Nigerian fans hail United States match-winner Christian Pulisic
- Okocha impressed with Gakpo's form but highlights Netherlands have not dominated games
- 'Security of the team', Led from the front', 'Just too good today' - Nigerian fans applaud Koulibaly
- 'The finish of a real marksman' - Ex-Nigeria striker praises Senegal defender's goal v Ecuador
- 'Sarr is not Mane' - Okocha reveals it's difficult for Senegal to replace Bayern Munich star
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football