Turkish club reject Nottingham Forest's N1.38billion bid for Nigerian wingerPublished: August 26, 2021
Paul Mukairu's future at Turkish Super Lig club Antalyaspor remains unresolved less than six days before the transfer window shuts in the major European Leagues.
The Nigerian winger is awaiting further developments after his return from a season-long loan spell at Belgian side Anderlecht.
Anderlecht passed up the opportunity to sign him on a permanent basis due to his asking price.
Turkish sports website Ajansspor claims that Nottingham Forest have had a 2.3 million euros bid (approximately N1.38billion) rejected by Antalyaspor.
Antalyaspor are unwilling to sell Mukairu except for a fee of three million euros with a 25 percent sell-on clause inserted into any deal.
Nottingham Forest have been thrashing out terms for the winger for about a month and want Antalyaspor to retain only a 15 percent sell-on clause on the player they signed from FC Heart Academy in his homeland.
Last season, Mukairu appeared in 29 matches for Anderlecht, scoring four goals and providing four assists.
Photo Credit : rsca.be
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Former Chelsea star Moses reports for pre-season training at Spartak Moscow
- WAFCON : Three best and worst performers in Nigeria's defeat to South Africa
- 'He's a top level player' - Rangers icon understands why Southampton are interested in Nigeria star
- Significant update emerges on future of two Super Eagles stars and Nigeria U23 intl at Watford
- Opinion : Two English clubs that could benefit from signing Chelsea legend Mikel
- 'If we can do that' - 2019 Flying Eagles invitee targets promotion with Sheffield Wednesday
- Nigeria player ratings: Ajibade bright spark; Plumptre blows hot and cold; Oshoala, Chikwelu struggle
- Five observations from Nigeria's Super Falcons defeat to South Africa's Bayana Bayana
- WAFCON Nigeria 1 RSA 2 : Atletico Madrid star nets consolation goal for defending champions
- Celtic or Rangers? Analysis of which club would be a great fit for Super Eagles striker
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football