Rangers hero Kenny Miller has suggested that it would take an offer in the region of £8 million (N4.1 billion in Nigerian currency) to prize Joe Aribo away from the Ibrox Stadium this summer, amid strong speculation linking him with a move to the English Premier League.
Allnigeriasoccer.com exclusively reported three days ago that Fulham, Nottingham Forest and Crystal Palace are the three English Premier League teams battling it out for the signature of the Nigeria international.
Aribo has approximately one year left on his contract with the Light Blues and has made it clear he is not signing a new contract, meaning Rangers have no choice but to sell the versatile midfielder before the window closes or risk losing him for nothing in a year's time.
Miller thinks the Super Eagles star is valued at £8million and it would be a tidy profit for Rangers if he is sold for that amount considering that he was signed for peanuts three years ago when he moved from Charlton Athletic.
Writing in his column for the Daily Record, Miller said : "London probably makes sense for Joe because it’s where he grew up.
"He will have ambitions of playing in the Premier League. And of those three players at Rangers, you have to think at least one will move on.
"Joe only signed for around £300k. If Rangers can get around £8million for him it’s good business."
The 25-year-old Aribo has amassed 26 goals and 25 assists in 148 all-competition appearances for Rangers.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Official : Nigerian winger and Galatasaray agree to contract termination
- 'I'll be able to develop further with Conte' - Italian-Nigerian LB says ahead of move to Spurs
- How to bet on handicaps in football
- West Ham United's Irish-Nigerian striker linked with loan move
- Official : Esperance loan out Super Eagles striker to Ligue Professionnelle 1 champions
- Opinion: Why Chelsea's game against Tottenham is a call for Nigeria's most valuable player
- Super Eagles-eligible midfielder plays his first competitive game since arrival at Chelsea
- Eze instrumental, Olise makes comeback as Liverpool held to draw by Crystal Palace
- Osimhen scores and assists as rampaging Napoli destroy Verona in Serie A opener
- EPL 30th anniversary : Allardyce recalls nostalgic moments with magical ex-Nigeria captain
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football