Through their official website, Belgian Pro League club KV Oostende have confirmed the signing of Glasgow Rangers-reared winger Dapo Mebude.
Mebude joins the De Kustboys from Watford on a permanent deal, with both parties agreeing to a sell-on clause.
KV Oostende and Mebude both agreed to a four-year deal that keeps him at Versluys Arena until 2026.
The 21-year-old leaves Vicarage Road Stadium after signing up for the club last season from Rangers, where he spent a decade and made an appearance for the first team.
Mebude on his arrival to the Hornets last summer was sent on a season-long loan to League One club AFC Wimbledon.
He scored twice in 32 appearances for the Dons during the 2021/2022 season.
London-born Mebude is eligible to play for the Tartan Army of Scotland, the Super Eagles of Nigeria and the Three Lions of England.
Speaking on the signing of the British-Nigerian youngster, KVO president Gauthier Ganaye said : "Dapo is a rough diamond that still needs to be cut. He is very fast and can play both centrally and on the flank.
"That boy has a lot of talent and can still make a lot of progress. KVO is an ideal club for him to do that. I look forward to seeing him develop further here."
KV Oostende are currently sitting 14th in the Pro League table with six points from seven matches.
Photo Credit : kvo.be
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Nigeria beat Turkish giants Galatasaray in friendly ahead of FIFA U17 Women's World Cup
- Nigeria-eligible CB helps Celtic maintain unbeaten home record under Postecoglou
- PL 2 : Dutch-Nigerian winger on target as Arsenal share spoils with Liverpool
- Crystal Palace 1 Chelsea 2 : Two former Nigeria invitees in action but Chukwuemeka misses out
- Southampton 1 Everton 2 : Aribo scores, Iwobi provides another game-winning assist
- Oyedele and Shoretire on target as Manchester United youth teams suffer mixed fortunes
- Nwaneri inspires Arsenal U18s to comeback win over Norwich with goal and assist
- No home debut for Golden Eaglets-eligible midfielder as Arsenal announce squad v Spurs
- Official : 'Quick and aggressive defender' signs new contract with Chelsea
- Snapped : Irish-Nigerian teenager takes part in Celtic's final training session pre-Motherwell
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football