Oghenekaro Etebo might be on his way out of Stoke City in the coming days, with reports linking him with an imminent move to three-time Greek topflight champions Aris Thessaloniki.
Gazzetta Greece says Aris and Stoke City have reached an agreement for the transfer of the Super Eagles midfielder and the Greek Super League club are now discussing personal terms with the 26-year-old.
Per the report, Aris are in the final stage of negotiations with the footballer himself.
Should Etebo leave Stoke City before the close of the Greek transfer window on September 15, he would be ending his contract with the Potters approximately nine months before its expiration.
He has not been in the plans of Stoke City since January 2020, leading to loan spells at Getafe, Galatasaray and Watford.
Since landing at the Bet365 Stadium, Etebo has managed two goals in 51 matches, with his last appearance coming against Sheffield Wednesday in October 2019.
The former Warri Wolves star was in Nigeria's squad to the 2018 World Cup, where he went the distance in matches against Croatia, Iceland and Argentina.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool interested in 2019 AFCON winner
- Germany's Musiala fails to break World Cup record held by Nigeria legend but sets two new ones
- 'Hope Potter is watching', 'Has been superb' - Nigerians react to Ziyech's display for Morocco
- World Cup 2022 : Ex-Super Eagles star reveals how Morocco must approach round of 16 game
- 'Osimhen would have been like Maradona in 1986' - Pinnick regrets Nigeria's absence in Qatar
- Five Super Eagles players that needed World Cup 2022 in Qatar as shop window
- PL Intl Cup : Anglo-Nigerian CB reveals positives from Arsenal defeat to Sparta Prague
- Premier League clubs monitoring the situation of Chelsea Academy product Aina
- Qatar based football agent pledges to support Nigeria's Emiloju FC
- Man Utd legend admits Bassey has not yet reached the level of Lisandro Martínez
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football