A second winger of Nigerian descent trained with Arsenal's first team on Tuesday ahead of the North London derby between the Gunners and Tottenham Hotspur at the Emirates Stadium.
Apart from Nathan Butler-Oyedeji, manager Mikel Arteta also promoted flamboyant winger Joel Ideho to first team training.
The two 2003-born players are eligible to represent the Flying Eagles at next year's FIFA U20 World Cup as they have not played any competitive match at youth level for their countries of birth, England and Netherlands respectively.
Ideho has carved out a reputation for scoring spectacular goals and look no further than his delightful lob against FC Midtjylland in a UEFA Youth League match in August 2020 while wearing the colours of Ajax Amsterdam.
He repeated the feat in a pre-season friendly against National League South club St Albans City, netting the game-winning goal with an excellent long-range goal from just inside his own half.
Ideho was the Gunners U21s star performer in their last competitive match, with his brace helping Mehmet Ali's team beat Burnley 3-1 in a Premier League Cup clash on September 23.
The Dutch-Nigerian joined Arsenal in October 2020 and becomes eligible to be added to Arsenal's Europa League List B roster next month.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool interested in 2019 AFCON winner
- Germany's Musiala fails to break World Cup record held by Nigeria legend but sets two new ones
- 'Hope Potter is watching', 'Has been superb' - Nigerians react to Ziyech's display for Morocco
- World Cup 2022 : Ex-Super Eagles star reveals how Morocco must approach round of 16 game
- 'Osimhen would have been like Maradona in 1986' - Pinnick regrets Nigeria's absence in Qatar
- Five Super Eagles players that needed World Cup 2022 in Qatar as shop window
- PL Intl Cup : Anglo-Nigerian CB reveals positives from Arsenal defeat to Sparta Prague
- Premier League clubs monitoring the situation of Chelsea Academy product Aina
- Qatar based football agent pledges to support Nigeria's Emiloju FC
- Man Utd legend admits Bassey has not yet reached the level of Lisandro Martínez
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football