Former Flying Eagles invitee Ladapo named in League One Team of MidweekPublished: October 27, 2022
Former Flying Eagles invitee Freddie Ladapo has been named in the League One Team of the Midweek based on Whoscored.com ratings.
Ladapo opened and closed the scoring as his team Ipswich Team defeated Port Vale 3-2 at Vale Park on Tuesday, October 25 to take his tally for the season to six goals in all competitions.
The 29-year-old broke the deadlock when he slid in a cross by Davis in the 34th minute and tapped in for what proved to be the game winning goal five minutes into the second half.
In a 3-4-3 formation, the Nigerian center forward is partnered in attack by Jonson Clarke-Harris (Peterborough United) and Morgan Whittaker (Plymouth Argyle) in the Team of the Midweek.
Against Port Vale, Ladapo registered a game-high five shots with four on target, made one key pass, won three aerial duels, completed fifty percent of his passes and committed a game-high three fouls.
He joined Ipswich Town in the summer transfer window as a free agent after spells with Colchester United, Kidderminster Harriers, Margate, Crystal Palace, Southend United, Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United.
Photo Credit : itfc.co.uk
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Nottingham Forest fullback joins Super Eagles walking wounded ahead of Saudi Arabia friendly
- A bridge too far: Boniface unsuccessful in attempt to match Helmes feat but helps Bayer set new record
- Put me on the bench: Akpom tells Ajax coach he's unhappy playing as a No. 10 or winger
- 'Wasn't even a foul' - Ex-Liverpool fullback claims Tottenham star Udogie didn't deserve to be booked
- 'If he leaves in 6 months he will regret' - Ex-Napoli striker criticises Osimhen for not celebrating his goals
- 'I don't follow history' - Southampton loanee Onuachu admits he had no idea he set a record
- Klopp questions red card shown to Jota for foul on Udogie; Tottenham defender should have been sent off too
- Players with the most flair in Chelsea squad: Chukwuemeka picks Madueke, two others
- 'You're playing against big players' - Tottenham left-back Udogie on his 1v1 duels with Saka and Salah
- History-maker: Southampton loanee Onuachu goes into the record book after third goal for Trabzonspor
- Football Betting
- Cakhia TV truc tiep
- Socolive TV truc tiep bong da
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football